Crashed

Liam's POV

" Is everything ok?" I asked Ferguson.

" I don't know. There is a problem." He said.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Beatrice Melchizedek came this evening to meet Tracy. Now there is another girl who is claiming herself as Beatrice Melchizedek. I don't know what is happening here." He said totally confused.

" What are you saying, old man?! Are you out of your mind? Or you are drunk?" I asked him.

" None of them. I was just saying the truth which I should inform you." He said.

" Shouldn't you call Tracy instead of me?" I asked him.

" I am not that stupid. I called her but she didn't pick up. May be she already slept. This why was asking you." He said and I sighed.

" Ok, let me check." I said to him and picked up the landline to call her.

But her phone was switched off. She never switches off her phone before sleeping. What might be happened!!! May be battery died and she has forgotten to put it on charge. Just may be. I called her landline but it was not reachable. Why landline will be unreachable!!! Is there any reason behind it?!! I just don't know.

" Landline is not also reachable. I am coming." I said and hung up.

I was coming out of the living room and found Luke and Rora in the balcony talking to each other. I didn't want to disturb them but why are they up till now!!!

" Liam!!" I heard Rora calling me. I turned.

" Where are you going, Bro?" Luke asked me.

" I have some works. You guys enjoy." I said.

" What kind of work?!! It's almost 12. Can't that work wait for morning?" He asked me.

" No. It's about Tracy." I said to him and he smirked.

" Ok then go." He said.

" Don't think something evil. She just is not picking up the calls and her landline number is not reachable. This why going to see if she is ok. Making sure everything is fine for the peace of mind." I said to him.

" Oh, ok go. I think there is some technical problem. But still go. Have a good time together." He said winking at me and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

" Good morning, Liam." Rora said waving at me.

" Good night, Rora. You too have a good time, okay?" I told her and both of them laughed. I walked out of the house and got into the car. I drove towards the Campbell's hotel. I tried her number again but it was switched off. I threw my phone on the back seat of the car. Totally frustrated and tensed by now why she wasn't picking up?! She might've slept by now but what happened with the landline?!! I swear it isn't giving me a good vibe.

Once I reach you, Babe, you are doomed mark my words. I won't let you go easily for this. Just wait and watch. I speeded up to reach there as soon as it is possible.

It took 30 minutes for me to reach there. I parked the car and went inside the hotel. I found Ferguson was waiting with Beatrice Melchizedek.

" What's wrong here?" I asked him.

" I don't know." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You tell me what is going on here?" I asked her.

" Mr. Edwards, trust me it's my sister Anahita who is there inside Tracy's suite. If you ask me the reason then I can explain you but you know we don't have any time to do so. Please tell this old man to give me the key before Ana hurts Tracy." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

She had several cuts on her face and arms were wrapped into bandage. I was thinking what might have happened to her?!!

" What happened to you?" I asked her.

" That's not important. I am telling you Tracy's life is in danger. Just trust me for one last time and let me prove myself. I beg you please don't waste any time here." She said and I tried to figure out if she was saying the truth.

" Why should I trust you?" I asked her.

" Alright. If you insist then." She said and sighed. Then in a second pulled the receptionist standing next to her and pointed a gun on her head. " I am sorry but give me the key. I am not joking. It's not a part of fun." She said. Ferguson looked at me with a questioning look. " Come on, hurry up!!!" She jerked the gun.

" Give it to her." I said to Ferguson and he gave her the key card.

" Give it to Tracy." She threw a pen drive towards me and I caught it.

She walked backwards toward the lift and pushed the girl aside ran into the lift and pressed the button.

" I am sorry." She said to the girl and the lift's door closed.

" Ferguson, seal all the exit and entrance of the hotel and tell your team to work on it. And call Adam tell him to stay outside of the hotel. Give me your gun." I said and he nodded. He started to give the instructions to his team.

" Come with me rest of you." I said to the others of his team. We took another lift. Need to reach the penthouse.

" You all go and inform every floor's receptionist that they shouldn't allow anyone go out or come in until the next instructions." I said and they nodded.

Though it was almost 1 in the morning. Still we need to do it for the security. I called Luke and informed him that. I reached the penthouse and the door was open wide. I immediately entered the room and the condition of the room shocked me at once. It seemed like a disaster happened here in this room. Broken glasses was all around. Living room was totally disaster. Suddenly I stepped on something. I found it was Tracy's phone. It was totally destroyed. This why she wasn't picking it up. Suddenly terror ran through my body. Is she ok?! Where is my girl?!! I heard shooting from upstairs. I didn't waste a moment and ran to upstairs. What I saw didn't help to improve my condition a bit. Blood was all over that I could see. My heart sank and started to beat crazily in fear. God, please save my girl. Please save my girl.

" You traitor!!!" I heard a girl voice.

" Leave her at once." I heard Beatrice shouting at someone.

" Ok, I let her go." As soon as I reached the balcony I found a girl pushing Tracy away from the balcony I could only hear her scream. Guns roared after that but I don't know what happened all I knew was my world crashed in front of my eyes.