Hell

Tracy's POV

" Good morning, Tres." I found Daniel outside of the office.

" Good morning." I said to him.

" Wait. What happened to you?" He asked me.

" Nothing happened. What will happen to me?" I asked him.

" Did you sleep well last night? Or you were walking around like a zombie?" He asked me and I sighed inwardly.

" I couldn't sleep. Because of that weather mishmash. It is giving me a hard time." I said to him and he nodded.

Appearently I lied. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about Liam. All the night. I knew this will happen. It always happens whenever I meet him. I get a sleepless night. So, I decided not to see him again. He will realize it soon and will stop following me. He will settle down and it will be ok then.

Are you sure Tracy!!! It will be ok?! Do you really want him to stop following you? Do you really want him to give up on you? Do you really want him to settle down with someone else? Will you able to tolerate that? Won't you burn inside? Won't you die seeing that scene? My brain mocked me.

No, I won't. Shut the f*ck up." I said to myself.

Liar. F*cking liar. And do you think he will let you go? You are a stupid then." My brain mocked me again.

You shut up. Let me concentrate. I said to myself.

I am your brain only. My brain was mocking me again.

" I can understand. It will be okay. Don't worry. You will be used to it soon." Daniel said to me and I nodded. " Let's go in then. After all it's your first day in office. Let's meet the people you are going to work with. Let's introduce you to them." He said and we walked inside the office.

" How is Kyle?" I asked him.

" Crazy." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I asked how is she doing?" I asked him.

" Messing things around. Fought with her boss and got fired more like she left the job kicking out her boss." He said.

" But why?" I asked him.

" He tried to misbehave with her. I think she did a right thing. If I were there I would have shot him to death already." He said and I nodded. I also think she was right here to do so.

" Yeah, me too. But shooting is just an easy way to punish I would have done something which would be more painful that death." I said to him.

I hate people who think woman is a weaker sex. Look at yourself and then say that. Your mother gave birth to you. She can't be weak. If she was then you won't be strong. You are the person you are today for her. Don't forget. And if you can't respect woman then you can't respect your mother as well. Cause your mother is also a woman. Neither she nor the others are weak.

" What would you do?" He asked me. I smirked.

" It's secret. Can't tell you." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Come on. Let's go." He said to me.

" Hey, Dan!!!" I heard someone saying.

" Oh, Hey Paul." Dani said.

" Who is this with you?" The guy named Paul asked.

" She is my friend Tracy and she is joining herr today." Dani said.

" Paul Cavilho." He said smilingly extending his hand.

" Tracy Campbell." I said shaking his hand.

" Nice to meet you." He said.

" Same here." I said to him smiling back.

" Let's go." Dani said and I nodded.

" Bye, Paul." I said.

" Bye, Tracy." He said.

I followed Dani and entered the lift. He pressed 17. We were waiting for the lift to reach 17th.

" We have a party next weekend. You have to come." He said to me.

" Party on what?" I asked him.

" On Kyle's getting fired." He joked and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

" Very funny. HAHAHAHAHA." I mocked him. He smiled.

" It's Kyle's birthday next Saturday." He said.

" Oh, that's great." I said. " I will definitely come." I said to him.

" Well, there is one more thing." He was hesitating to say.

" What?" I asked him.

" Umm... Wait." He said and took out his phone then scroll down for something. He gave the phone to me. My eyes widen.

" No way!!!" I said looking at the photo.

" Yes way." He said chuckling at my expression.

" Are you going to propose her?" I asked him and at the same time the lift door opened. We came out.

" Yeah." He said and I gave him his phone back.

" That's amazing." I said to him.

" Yeah. I know. My friends were saying to have a second thought about it because we are still young. But I think I am doing right. Cause Kyle is the one who is whom I want to live my life and want to get old. So, there is no use of delaying that." He said.

" Alright. I do support you. You are free to take decisions for your own no one can stop you from doing anything." I said to him.

" Yeah. That's it. I just want to be happy." He said.

" I still remember you wanted Betty to be your girlfriend back then." I said to him smirkingly and he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah. I was young that time. I was not matured enough to take right decisions for myself. I am sorry I know Betty is your best friend but she can never be compared with Kyle. Nah, never ever. She is nothing like Kyle and she can't be. Cause Kyle is the best." He said proudly and I chuckled.

" I can understand. But it's weird that now you don't like her." I said to him.

" She doesn't have a single reason to be liked anymore. Anyway let's go and introduce you to the people here." He said and I nodded. I followed him and we walked passed the corridor.

" Good morning, Maria." Dani said to the receptionist.

" Good morning, Daniel." She replied smilingly. " You must be Tracy, right?" Maria asked me.

" Tracy Campbell." I said to her smilingly.

" Maria Ford." She said shaking my hand.

" Where are the people?" He asked her.

" They are in the conference room." Maria said.

" Why so?" Daniel asked.

" Boss called a meeting." Maria said.

" He is here?" Daniel asked her.

" Yeah. I think you two should go as well." Maria said to him. He nodded.

" Let's go. Let's join the meeting." Daniel said.

" Let's go. But Marc suddenly called this meeting in a short meeting?" I asked him.

" Not Marc. It's the CEO." He said as we entered the conference room.

" And who is that?" I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

" I thought you already know and this why your family allowed you come here." He said to me and I got confused. What was he trying to say!!!

" Who?!" I asked him. He was about to say something but the door of the conference room opened and my question was answered as I saw the person who was coming inside with Marc.

Liam Edwards. Hell!!!