Target

Tracy's POV

" May be this plan work but where will we find someone to make Liam jealous?!! Who will willingly help us and be the target of that angry Liam?" I asked Betty.

" We will find out someone. No worries when Betty is here." She said.

" This why worrying much." I said.

" Don't take tension. I will found out a hot chick and tell you." She said.

" You can keep the hot chick. I don't need a chick." I said and she laughed.

" You know I indicate hot guys as 'chick'." She said to me.

" Yeah, I know. It's crazy. Don't you think so?" I asked her.

" Why do you think it's crazy?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Chick is used for girls not for guys." I said to her.

" Alright, it's not the same for me." She said.

" Yeah, can see that." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Yes." She said and we finished our dinner.

After lunch I didn't go back to office just roamed around with Betty cause I didn't want to face Liam now. I wanted to be away from him. I don't know if I get fired for that. But nothing wrong happened by now. I hope everything is alright.

We came out of the restaurant and was about to go back to our respective places but suddenly someone called me.

" Hiiii, Tracy." I heard a squeal and turned then found Kyle reaching us.

" Oh, hey, Kyle!!" I said and she hugged me tightly as she reached me. I hugged her back. Betty kept looking at us weirdly.

" Wow, I am so happy to see you again. You never came back to visit after that day and you didn't come for the lunch today as well." She said.

" I had some works to do." I said to her.

" Yeah, always working no time for friends?!" She said.

" No, actually not like that. I wanted to go and see you guys. Even I asked about you from Daniel. Didn't he tell you?" I asked her.

" But Danny didn't say anything like that." She said.

" He might have forgotten to tell you as there were a lot of pressure of works these days. It was hell tiring, you know?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I got it." She said.

" I heard you beat up your boss?" I asked her.

" Without having any regrets. Just one thing that is bothering me couldn't break a single bone of his. I should have kicked hard." She said to me fisting her hands and I chuckled.

" But what happened actually?" I asked her.

" He kept bothering me and I kept telling him that I have a man. But still he didn't stop there. I just was out of control that day. He tried to do something very bad inside the life and I did what I should do." She said.

" How did you do that?" I asked her.

" Pens are just not for writing sometimes they can be a great weapon as well." She said winking at me. I agree. My spy pen was a silent killer today.

" You pricked him with the pen?" I asked her.

" Yeah, directly on his face. Showing no mercy. I should have pricked it in his eyes for looking at girls with a nasty view. I made a mistake. I should have made him blind. I regret it a lot." She said.

" So what happened then?" I asked her.

" I left the job but it proved that I wasn't in fault so the previous boss is out, new boss came and she called me back to join if I don't have any problem. So, joining from next week again." She said excitedly.

" That's great to hear from you." I said. " Alright, I want you to meet my friend Beatrice and Betty, this is Kyle Daniel's girlfriend." I said introducing girls to each other.

" Kyle Carringan." Kyle extended her hand towards Betty smilingly.

" Beatrice Melchizedek. Nice to meet you." She said.

" Same here. By the way when did come?" She asked her.

" One week or so." Betty said.

" Oh, come to the party this weekend with Tracy. It's my birthday. You have to come. Ok?" She said to Betty.

" Yeah, sure if you want me to come." Betty said.

" I will be very happy to see you there." Kyle said to her.

" Then I will surely come. After all birthday girl wished that." Betty said to Kyle and she giggled.

" We will definitely come." I said.

" Yeah, who knows you can find a hot guy in the party, Betty." I said to her. Betty looked at me weirdly for a moment. I raised one of my eyebrows.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" You know what!!! You just solved the problem by yourself." Betty said.

" Which problem are you talking about?" I asked her.

" About what we were discussing inside the restaurant. We can meet a lot of people that is the party. You can easily decide that thing which we were searching for." Betty said and I immediately got it what she was saying and I smirked inwardly.

" Searching for what, guys?" Kyle asked.

" Not what guys, searching for hot guys. I mean chick. I mean guys, yeah." Betty said and I rolled my eyes.

" Searching for some old friends of Betty. She is thinking that they might come to the party and they can meet again. It's been long since she has met them. So, she is just hoping her friends will be there. Who knows may be  or may be not." I said.

" Oh, let's see then. I am not sure but I hope we know them and invite them already." Kyle said to me.

" I hope so." I said to her.

" Alright. Nice to meet you guys. I must go now. It's quite late." Kyle said.

" Should I drop you at home?" I asked her.

" No, it's ok. I will manage. You guys too don't roam around in the night." She said and called a taxi. She left saying bye to us.

" What do you think about it?" Betty asked me as soon as Kyle left.

" It's good I think." I said. " You can surely find a hot guy to grab." I said to her.

" Let's talk about you at first. Not about me." She said and I chuckled.

" But I don't need a guy for real you do. So, talking about you will be more beneficial." I said.

" It will be but for now we need to find out a target for our plan. That's it." She said to me and I nodded. We will find out one. Surely we will.