Starting The Game

Tracy's POV

" Hey, Dani." I said as I saw him there standing in front of his desk.

" Good morning, Tres." He said to me.

" Everything ok?" I asked him.

" Just like you said." He said.

" Great. I sometimes think that I should stop calling you stupid as you are improving day by day." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Alright no need to roll your eyes. I got it." I said. " Where is Susan?" I asked him.

" She hasn't reach yet. May be coming in a while." He said to me.

" Alright. Where are the others?" I asked him.

" They are in the cafeteria I guess. Why?" He asked me.

" We need to start the drama as soon as Tania comes back here." I said.

" Perfect timing." I said and he nodded.

" Let's start." He said.

" Is she coming?" I asked him.

" Yeah, everyone is coming." He said.

" I heard something you know." Dani said to me acting like he hasn't seen everyone coming back and I chuckled inwardly good starting.

" What is that Dani?" I asked acting like I was arranging my stuffs.

" The board of directors are coming today and they want us to remake our design in front of them and you know they will check our previous sketches as well and will make sure if it is really our sketches." Dani said.

" Really?!" I acted like I am shocked but I was laughing so hard inwardly.

" Yes." Dani said.

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Marc told me." Dani said.

" Then it must be truth. When are they coming?" I asked him.

" Ssssssshhh!!! It's top secret. Don't talk too loudly." Dani said and I nodded.

" When are they coming?" I asked whispering.

" I don't know." He said.

" Have you informed Susan to make her copy?" I asked him.

" Yes, don't worry. But he or she who has stolen Susan's original sketch will be in trouble." Dani said.

" Yeah. I know. Cause Susan is the only left handed among all of us. It will be easily find out that Susan's sketch direction will be different from others." I said.

" Yeah. It will be great then." Dani said. " But keep your sketch safe today." He said.

" Don't worry it's under my desk. No one will search for it there." I said to him.

" Great then. I am waiting for the drama that is going to happen once the board meeting starts." Dani said.

" Yeah, I know. But keep it se-" I turned and acted that I was taken aback seeing all of them there. "Oh, hey guys. Good morning." I said to them waving.

" Dan, what happened? What were you guys talking about?" Emily asked Dani.

" What were we talking?!!! We were talking about nothing." Dani said.

" You guys were talking about something. Tell us as well." Camellia asked us. I searched for Tania who were standing behind listening everything. She just nodded. F*cking witch.

" Nothing happened. Just there is board meeting today and they will make sure we made our sketches by ourselves and we have the abilities to do more." Dani said to Camellia.

" There is nothing to be worried if you are honest and if you don't have any flaws." I said to her and examined every faces. They just nodded and walked back to their desk.

" It it done?" Dani asked me.

" Step 1: make 'em scared. Done." I said.

" Now?" Dani asked me.

" Step 2: keep an eye on the suspect." I said.

" We all Tania has done it." Dani said.

" Just we know that. They don't know this." I said to him.

" Now what?" He asked me.

" Now you go and check everyone's sketch and just talk to them normally." I said.

" Done. Then?" He asked me.

" Keep doing that until Susan arrives." I said to him.

" Then?" He asked me.

" Then step 3: give the suspect a chance to make the crime." I said.

" Got it." He said.

" As soon as Susan arrives you will call her and will act like you need to talk about something very important with her. A while later you guys will call me to go out of here and I will come out with you guys." I said.

" Alright. Then we will let Tania do the same thing again." He said.

" Yes. She needs her sketch today as well. To save herself she needs a sketch which is drown by a right handed person. She knows where my sketch is kept. She will definitely use this opportunity and take my sketch to save herself." I said to him.

" Then we will catch her?" Dani asked me.

" No, we will expose her in front of the board members. That will be the real punishment." I said.

" Then we will let her steal your sketch?" He asked me.

" Yes, that's what is the plan to let her take the sketch." I said to him.

" But you have made it was so much effort of yours. Why will we let her take it?" He asked me.

" Do as I say. It will be perfect and I have my backups. She won't be able to do anything with my sketch cause before that we are going to expose her. No need to be worried. You just follow my commands." I said.

" Yes, Cap." He said saluting me and I chuckled.

" Now go. Go and do as I say." I said.

" Ok. I am going." He said and walked towards the others.

I was sitting alone there thinking about what I did a while back in the parking lot. Well, you might have tbought that I have lost my mind that I have done it. But no. I have done this cause I wanted to do it. I wanted to let him know that I am not going anywhere as well. But I think it didn't work properly. I should have kissed him directly on him lips. Then he would be able to understand. But it's ok. I am here and he is here as well. I have plenty of time to make him realize that. I think it will not be easy but I won't let it go.

" Hey, Tracy." I heard Lin.

" Hi, Lin." I said.

" What's wrong?" She asked me.

" Nothing wrong. Why are you asking that?" I asked her.

" Everyone is sitting there having a chat and you are sitting alone here?" She asked me.

" Yeah, I was just.." suddenly something crossed my mind. "Lin, where were you when Tania was doing her presentation?" I asked her.

" Tania?" She asked me.

" Yeah, where were you then?" I asked her.

" I went to Marc's cabin. He forgot an important file there and you know he couldn't come to take it so I needed to come." She said.

" Oh, ok then." I said and found Susan coming inside. I smirked. Here the game started.