Journey To Zenith

Tracy's POV

" Hey, girl." I heard Daniel squealing as soon as I stepped out of the airport with the black cats I mean my bodyguards following me.

" Hey!!" I said waving at Daniel. "He is my friend." I said to Ferguson as he gave me a questioning look.

" You are here at last. I am so happy for you." Daniel said and I hugged him briefly. Then heard someone clearing throat. I turned and found a girl standing next to Daniel looking at us weirdly. Daniel chuckled and pulled her closer.

" And this jealous girl is mine." He said smirking at her.

" I am not yours. You are a stupid." She said. I hide my laughter.

" Hi!!! I am Tracy Campbell." I said to her extending my hand.

" Kyle Carringan." She said shaking my hand smilingly. "Nice to meet you, Tracy." She said.

" Same here." I couldn't but smile looking at her excitement in her eyes. I don't know why she was so happy to see me!!!

" Ok then you exist. I thought you are Daniel's imagination like unicorn." She said winking at me and I laughed.

" Excuse me, ma'am!!" Daniel said to her. She sticked her tongue at her.

" Why so?" I asked her.

" Cause he kept talking about you. That his friend is coming but that day never came until today." She said.

Yes. I get delayed for a few days because of the weather issues of Melbourne suddenly got worst. It was already winter then suddenly started to rain. It was worst. And then my family they needed to be assured. This why one more extra week got wasted. So, we just couldn't make it on time.

" Yeah, things didn't happen like it was planned." I said. " But yes I do exist I am not imaginary friend of Daniel from his imaginary world. I am for real." I said and winked at him. He rolled his eyes.

" Rolling eyes is not a good welcoming manner, dude."  I said to him and he sighed.

" Come on. Let's take you at home." Daniel said.

" Umm.. Dani, I can go with you for meeting your family but I am afraid that I can't stay with you." I said to him. He turned and looked at me with a questioning look.

" Actually, Bro told me to stay at our hotel here. He even arranged everything for me there." I said to him and he sighed.

" He really shouldn't. You could easily stay with us. He shouldn't be tensed at all." Dani said and I chuckled.

" Can't help. He does. Besides I might stay there at your place but where would this platoon stayed then?" I asked him. He nodded.

" Hmm. Alright. I can understand. But still I will say Mr. Campbell shouldn't get tensed much. We are here." He said to me.

" I can understand, Dani. But he is my brother. He won't understand that easily." I said to him.

" I can't blame him. I might have done the same thing if I were him. So, I won't blame him for this." He said and I smiled.

" Yeah, may be I would do the same as well." Kyle said.

" It is not wrong at all then why would you complain?" Ferguson asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah. I know." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Let's go home. Mom and dad will be very happy to see you." Daniel said.

" Alright." I said and turned to Ferguson. " Tell them to go to the hotel and only you come with me." I told him.

" Tony, Borris, Victor. You guys come with us and rest of you go to the hotel. We will be back soon. And someone of you inform Flynn that we are already here safe and sound." Ferguson said.

" I said only you I guess." I said to him.

" It's necessary." Ferguson said to me and I sighed.

" Come on. Let's go." Kyle said holding my hand.

" By the way, Dani, you have never told me before that you have a girlfriend that's too this beautiful." I said to Daniel who chuckled and Kyle smiled at me.

" Don't praise her too much then she will start to walk in the air. I usually get a hard time to convince her." He said and Kyle elbowed her.

" Hey!!! That's rude." I said to Daniel.

" That was not a good, woman. Geezzzzz, you are savage." Daniel said to Kyle.

" Tit for tat." Kyle said.

" I swear you are a savage woman." Daniel said.

" That's what I am." Kyle said smiling sweetly.

" We can enjoy the drama later. Let's go to your home first." Ferguson said and I glared at him.

" What!!? I am hungry. I need to have lunch first." He said. " Besides the weather is not so welcoming." He said.

True. It was summer here while Melbourne was freezing cold back there. I was also getting a hard time to adjust. It will be ok after a short period of time. I guess.

" Yeah. It's winter there in Melbourne." I said.

" Yes. Now I love cold winter days more than hot summer days." He said and I chuckled.

" Cause you are growing old, Ferguson. You are going to be very old soon. You like to sit back lazily now without doing anything. You are no more the young one. You are loosing efficiency." I teased him shaking my head.

" You wish." He said rolling his eyes and I chuckled.

" Now let's go. Mom and Dad are waiting to meet you." Dani said and we came out of the airport area. I called at home and told everyone that we are already here. I can't let them get worried for me. I ended the call informing them.

He got his car and we started. Soon we reached their home and his parents welcomed us very warmly. We had a great time together until it was the evening. Then we had our dinner. Then we went to the hotel telling them good bye not before promising Kyle that we will hangout more often now.

As soon as we reached the hotel I said good night to Ferguson and the other three then reached my suite. It was like a small apartment actually the penthouse of the hotel. It was only for the Campbell's to use. It can give a clear view of one part of Paris. The beautiful city of Love. I sighed. So, true, so beautiful. This was one of the loveliest places in the world. But for me it's the place to start my journey. A journey to the zenith of Success.