Right Or Wrong?

Tracy's POV

" No need to send all these people with me, Bro. I can manage. I am 23 now." I said trying to convince my brother to not to send a platoon with me.

" So? You will always be my little sister to me." He said.

" Yeah, of course. I will be but let me go alone, Bro. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please." I said putting on a puppy face. He shook his head.

" Let me do it by myself, Bro. I want to freedom as well." I said.

" Freedom can risk your life, Tracy. Besides you have the freedom you need. It's need to keep them around you." He said.

" I will take Ferguson only. Please, Bro." I said to him.

" No. They will go with you. It's final." He said.

" But Bro.." I was saying but he cut me.

" Enough, Tracy. Not a single word more on this topic. Take them with you or else leave it. No need to go. You are going other part of the world. Far far away from here. I will always be worried until you come back. It's better if you don't go. But I am only letting you go cause you have a right to choose your passion. I am not stopping you so you also don't stop me please." He said and I sighed deeply. He sat beside me and patted my head.

" I can understand, Bro. But there are no other enemies of Campbell who are as dangerous as Hudson. He is no more now. You can take deep breath." I said to him.

" No, little girl. You are wrong. Hudson was not that dangerous as we always knew it was him who is trying to hurt us. In fact it was easier to track him down. So, he wasn't that much dangerous to me. But they are dangerous who are hidden enemies around. Some can be appear in the form of your friends. You never know when they are going to stab on your back. So, we need to keep you under our radar 24/7." Bro said.

" I wanted to do it by myself." I said to him.

" You are independent girl, Tracy. But I can't let you go out of my supervision. You are my responsibility. More than that you are my sister. I don't see you, Scarlett and Hazel different. Cause you all are my daughters to me." He said.

He was right. He was our guardian here. Finn, Tris and I always found a father in him. Always protective and caring. He doesn't show his love like other people do. But he has his own ways to show how much he loves us.

" Alright, you win. I will take them with me. But I have some conditions." I said to him.

" What kind of conditions?" He asked me.

" Simple conditions." I said.

" Let's hear them." He said to me. I nodded.

" Tell them not to follow me all the time. At least not all of them. And tell them to do that from afar. Not to walk with me all the time." I said to him.

" Alright these are quite considerable." He said.

" Yeah. Please tell this to them." I said to him.

" Ok, then. But they will be around. If still something goes wrong you promise me that you will inform me at once without any delay and you won't go to handle it by yourself. promise me, Tracy." He said to me. I thought for a moment.

" Ok. Bro." I said promising him. "I will let you know if I am in any kind of problem. You deserve to know at first." I said to him and he smiled.

" Thank you." He said smilingly.

" You don't need to say thank you for anything, Bro. I need to thank you for everything in my life. I owe you my life." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.

" You no need to thank me as well, Tracy. I will always take care of you all. It's my place to take care of you all and keep you all safe and sound. I will keep doing this until my last breath." He said and I smiled.

" I know, Bro. You will. You are the best brother in this whole universe. There is no one like you and we live you a lot." I said and he kissed on my head.

" Love you too." He said and I looked at him weirdly breaking the hug. He never says that like this.

" What bro?" I asked him.

" Nothing just.." he didn't want to say it back and I chuckled.

" You no need to say that, Bro. We know that you love us the most." I said to him and he nodded smilingly.

Then we heard a knock and the next moment Hazel entered into the study room when were were talking. It's rare to see her without her twin Harry. Both are quite inseparable.

" Dad." She ran to Bro and he picked her up on his lap.

" What happened to my sweetheart?" Bro asked as he fixed her glass.

" Harry pinched me." She said pointing the invisible mark on her arm.

" Why did he do that?" Bro asked her. She pouted.

" I told him to wake up that mommy is calling us for breakfast. He didn't wake up so I poured a glass of water on him." She said innocently.

" No, Sweetheart. You shouldn't do this. You should call him slowly. It can effect on his brain if you do something like that." He said. She nodded.

" Difficult word for a kid." I said.

" Why did you suddenly poured water on him?" He asked Hazel.

" Tracy do that with Finn." She said innocently. I looked anywhere but bro cause I knew he was glaring at me. " You have to scold him, Dad." Hazel said cutely.

" Ok, let's go. Let's scold him." He said.

" Yes, let's go." She said slipping down from his lap.

" Come on, Tracy. Let's go and scold Harry." She hold my hand and I kissed on her cheeks. She gave me her billion dollar smile. I love these kids more than anything else in the world.

" Yes, let's go." I said and followed them.

Is this a right decision to go to France or it's better to stay here with my family!!! I am damn sure that I was going to miss them to the death and no wonder they are going to miss me in the same way. Am I doing right or wrong?!!