Definitely

Liam's POV

" Why will I ask for that?" She asked me.

" Only you know that. How can I say that?" I asked her.

" You can say that cause you know what I did that time. I don't remember anything of that."she said to me.

" It's better that you don't remember anything if you did then it would be worst." I said.

" Why so? Are they that bad?" She asked me and I nodded.

" Oh God!!!" She said.

" Yes, oh God!!!" I said.

" Ok forget that." She said.

" Not that easy to forget." I said.

" It is easy just forget it." She said. I sighed.

" Easy for you." I said.

" What actually I did?" She asked me.

" I told you that you are a temptress." I said and sighed deeply. She was acting crazy.

" What did I do?" She asked me.

" You tried to undress yourself." I said. " In front of me." I said. Her eyes widened.

" No, I didn't." She said.

" Yes you did." I said.

" Alright. I did so?" She asked me.

" Yes now tell me why did you do that?" I asked her.

" I don't know." She said.

" Were you drunk?" I asked her.

" What?! No. I just had a painkiller to reduce the pain from my head." She said.

" Wow!!! I didn't know painkillers can effect like 3 shots of tequila. How amazing!!!" I said rolling my eyes.

" I hate tequila." She said.

" Good. Don't you ever get drunk." I said to her.

" Why is that?" She asked me.

" Cause if you get drunk and act like this in public start to undress yourself then it will be doomed." I said.

" It will be doomed?!" She asked me.

" Of course. You can imagine I will need to kill a lot of people then which will be hard. So, don't you ever I mean never ever get drunk. Am I clear?" I said to her.

" Oh I have a possessive boyfriend, right?" She asked.

" Yes, you do." I said to her. "And very stubborn as well." I said.

" Awwww, you got a kiss for that." She said leaned closer and pecked on the corner of my lips.

" It wasn't a kiss. It was a peck." I said to her.

" I don't like your possessiveness. But it's a part of you so can't remove it from you." She said.

" Yes, you have to live with it." I said to her.

" I don't have any problem though." She said smirking seductively. I shook my head.

" Don't provoke me." I said to her.

" No one is provoking you." She said.

" You are doing that." I said.

" So what?" She asked. " I am provoking you only. I didn't provoke a stranger now. Did I?" She asked me.

" But you shouldn't do it. You know you are a temptress." I said to her.

" Yes, only for my boyfriend." She said.