As Soon As Possible

Tracy's POV

" You ok?" Stella asked me as she sat beside me in the garden giving me a cup of coffee.

" Yeah. I am fine." I said to her.

" You know you can share with me." She said and I nodded.

" Yeah. I know." I said.

" I am more trustworthy than that friend of yours. What's her name?! Beatrice, right?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

" Call her Betty." I said to her.

" Well. Whatever. You can share with me." She said.

" I can. I know that, Stella. You are like my elder sister. Not only just my sister in law you are much more than that for me." I said to her.

" Yeah, I know that. But what happened now? Aren't you happy now that you are going to Paris to do what you want to do. So, why are you upset now?" She asked me.

" I don't know why I am feeling sad. May be cause I never stayed out of house without you all. I will miss you all." I said. " I think I have already started to miss you all. Bro, you, Finn, Tris, Scarlett, Harry and Hazel. I am missing you all already. I am thinking about it again. Should I go or not? Can I do it or not? This what I was thinking about all the time. I will be doomed staying out of house." I said to her.

" Listen to me, Tracy. We will be missing you the same. But think once if you let this chance slip then you might regret it later on. Never let that chance go which can make your dreams come true which can make you feel alive. You don't know if you will get this kind of opportunity again in your life or not. Then you might regret. But there will be nothing to do with that then. So, listen to me and do whatever your heart says is right. I personally think you should grab this opportunity. It's a great opportunity for you." She said and I nodded.

" Yeah. I will do it. I can understand. I need to do it." I said.

" Tell me one thing, Tracy?" She said and I nodded.

" Hmm...mmm." I said.

" Don't you feel proud when people talk about Flynn and Tasha that how good are they at their works? Don't you feel proud claiming them as your siblings?" She asked me.

" Obviously, I do. They are just too good at their work. I definitely feel proud when they are in talk around. I love to hear their names from people around." I said to her. I really do proud if  She smiled patted my head. I smiled back. It was a true feelings. 

" Yeah. Now it's your time to rock, babes. Make us all proud of you. Make your own identity apart from Campbell. You can do it, Tres. It's not that hard to do. You will definitely be successful. I have my full trust on you." She said and I nodded.

" Yes. I will." I said.

" Besides if you let this opportunity go then nothing will give you this opportunity to make your dreams come true that easily. Think very carefully, Tres. You will have to do a hard work later on." Stella said.

" Yes. I can understand." I said to her. " At least I know that I am not going to get myself in a mess. I won't turn back if I start here." I said to her.

" I also don't want you to stop. I want you to reach the zenith of the success." I said.

" A journey from the root to the zenith of the success." I said and both of us laughed.

" You know what?" She said to me.

" What?" I asked her.

" Definition of success is different for the the people. It varies person to person. Not everyone dreams for the same thing." She said.

" Yeah, like success for you was to win Bro at any cost." I teased her and she chuckled.

" Flynn and I were in a different situation but I think it worked in the same way as you said. At least it worked between us." She said and sighed. " May be in the same way you are running after success and someone is running after you which you might neglect but you won't be able resist it for long cause resisting it is not something will happen in the end." Stella said like a very secret topic.

" What are you talking about?" I asked her.

" You will understand my points soon. I hope sooner than I have ever thought." She said and I shook my head.

" It will be honor for me if I can understand that things." I said to her. She chuckled.

" It's easy to predict but I don't want to predict the future. I don't know if I will be right or wrong."  She said.

" Sometimes you really talk in alien's language which why that too head for me to figure it out what actually you meant to say." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Don't worry. Put it into Google translate. It will translate the language for you." She said to me and I laughed.

" Crazy!!!" I said.

" Yeah, I know." She said to me. "Leave it. You are going there next week, right?" She asked me.

" Yes." I nodded my head positively.

" You will have a little bit of problem to adjust with the weather there for the first few days." She said.

" Yeah. It's summer going on there. Here it's winter completely opposite." I said.

" Yeah. I am victim of this. I used to be irritated at first when I came here. I packed all my winter clothes mistakenly. I forgot that it was summer in future. Can you imagine me walking around wearing sweater in the middle of the summer. I know it was quite weird." She said said.

" It was all of it weird. Who wears sweater in summer?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" I did when I went for shopping cause I didn't had anything to wear in summer." She said and I chuckled. " Leave it. Start packing then." She said.

" Why are you in hurry to make me leave the house?" I asked her in a mocking tone. She chuckled.

" Alright. Let's go inside. It might rain." Stella said.

" Yeah. Let's go." I said to her and went inside with her.

I need to come back home as soon as it is possible. Cause, I don't want to stay away from home for a long time. I sighed.