Make It Easy

Tracy's POV

" I bet it was your sketch which Tania has used in her presentation today." Dani said to Susan.

" How can it be mine?" Susan asked and I was thinking the same thing. Actually I was comparing two of the sketches and I found they are the same. There is no difference between them two.

" They are the same. You can check it." I said to Susan giving my phone. She took my phone and looked at the sketches closely. Then her eyes were widen.

" It's... it's my sketch. This is mine." She said and I nodded. Yes, it was hers.

" It can be happened only if she has stolen your sketch. Working with both of you from last year. At least I know how much of you both are worthy of and how your skills are. I can guarantee that she has stolen it from you. She is not that much skilled to make it. What are you thinking of Susan?" Dani asked her.

" I don't know. We shouldn't accuse some one without knowing the truth." Susan said and I face palmed myself.

" Do you still need to know the truth? Can't you see these? You still need any proof? Evidence are in front of you." I said to her.

" But stealing someone's sketch is a big deal, Tracy. We can't hold someone in that place without knowing anything. We are matured here. And I don't want to make it an issue here. Besides, when I left my drawing container here she wasn't even here. I don't think she has done that." Susan said. Innocence should have a limit.

" Listen, girl. You believe or not. This is the only thing what has happened. Had you any doubt that it's your sketch?" I asked her and she shook her head.

" Good. Did she take your permission before taking your sketch?" I asked her and she shook her head again.

" No, she didn't." She said.

" Then what do you call that when someone takes your things without telling you or taking your permission? stealing right?" I asked and she nodded confusedly.

" There is no reason for being confused, Susan. She has stolen it. That's final." Dani said and I nodded.

" You should complain against her to the board members. What she has done is unforgivable. If you let it go she will get courage to do it again. If you keep it down then next time she might do something bigger. This time we had somehow fixed it but what if next time we won't be there to fix it? You know luck doesn't favor you all the time. Next time it might not turn good. If you let her do whatever she wants to do then she will be encouraged. And encouraging a wrong thing is also a crime cause it leads someone to do something wrong. If don't you become strong and  raise your voice then you will suffer only. I have already seen how much they like you. If you don't show them their right places then they will make you miserable, girl." I said to her.

" I can understand but..." She was saying but I stopped her.

" No buts no ifs." I said.

" Go. You have to speak up now." Dani said and I nodded.

" You have to." I said to her.

" Hey, guys!!" We heard Lin and turned to find her standing with a man of his middle age. " I wanted you to meet my Dad." She said to us. We smiled nodding. "They are my friends, dad." She said and he smiled at us.

" David Rhyde." He said and shook hand with us.

" This is Daniel, this is Tracy and this is Susan. They are junior engineers here. And the 3 you have chosen." She said to him and he nodded.

" Nice to meet you, guys. I really appreciate your works. You guys did a great job. This is great that we will be able to work with you guys. It is pleasure to work with you, young people." He said and we smiled.

" Thank you, sir." Daniel said.

" It will be pleasure to work with you as well, sir." I said.

" Yes, it will be." Susan said to him.

" Alright, then. See you guys tomorrow in the board meeting. It was really nice to meet you." He said to us.

" Same here, sir." Daniel said and Lin walked out with her dad.

" I didn't know Lin's dad is one of the investor." Susan said.

" Me neither." Daniel said.

" Forget that. You are going to Marc and telling him everything. Go." I said to her. And she stopped then shook her head.

" No, I am fine." She said to me.

" Go." I said glaring at her.

" Leave it." She said.

" No. You should go." Daniel said.

" Stop with it both of you guys." She said.

" What is going on here." We turned as we heard Marc.

" No.. nothing." Susan said looking at him and then us.

" Why are you guys standing here talking in such a high voice?" He asked us.

" Actually..." I was saying but Susan spoke up at once.

" Sorry, sir. We are leaving." She said and hold both of Daniel's and my hand pulling us with her

" Susan." Marc called her and we stopped.

" Yes, sir?" She said.

" Follow me. We need to talk." He said to Susan and she nodded weakly. They were walking out of the place. Susan will never speak up. I know what I have to do.

" Marc." I called him.

" Yes?" He turned.

" Where is Liam?" I asked him.

" In the conference room." He pointed the way.

" Thank you." I said and he nodded. They left.

" Dani, I am going to talk to Liam about this. No matter I am going to tolerate this." I said to him and he nodded.

" Ok, will I come with you?" He asked me.

" No, it's ok. I will manage." I said to him.

" Alright then." He said and walked back to his desk.

I walked towards the conference room. I need to talk with him immediately. I reached the conference room and opened the door to enter there. But I found Liam coming out. He took a few steps back as soon as he saw me coming inside.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" We need to talk " I said to him.

" Now?" He asked me.

" Yes, this instant." I said.

" I hope nothing stupid you want to talk about." He said rudely. I sighed.

" No, it's very very important." I said to him.

" Well, let's decide it after hearing it out." He said.

" There is a big mess that you need to know." I said to him.

" Make it easy for both of us." He said as he couldn't understand.