Very Nice

Liam's POV

" How is this?" Rora asked me about the outfit that she has chosen for the new baby. I mean Bella's baby who is on way to come to this world soon. She was doing online shopping.

" You have bought enough already." I said to her sitting beside her

" So?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Continue. But pink is not boy's color. It's so girly." I said to her. She glared at me.

" I love pink. And I will buy pink outfit for my nephew." She said. Yes, recently we came to know that the baby is going to be a boy.

" Ok, ok." I said sitting beside her. I was doing my presentation. She kept squealing and doing the online shopping for the baby. I shook my head.

" Done." She said.

" What done?" I asked her.

" Shopping." She said.

" Thanks God." I said and she hit me with the cushion. I chuckled.

" Where is your husband?" I asked her.

" He talking with Dad. I didn't want to disturb him." She said.

" Alright. I understand" I said to her.

" What are you doing?" She asked me peeking at my laptop.

" Doing my presentation." I said to her turning the laptop towards her. She moved back.

" I hate business." She said.

" But unfortunately you are the wife of a passionate businessman. How nice!!!" I said to her and she twisted her lips. I chuckled.

" Yes, can't help. I fall in love with him." She said.

" Yes, you did. I am so happy that you fall in love with him. Cause that stupid fall in love with you long back as well." I said to her.

" Don't call him stupid. He is not stupid." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah right." I said to her and she twisted her lips.

" What do you think we should name the baby?" She asked me.

" I don't have any idea. I am not good at naming something. Ask Mom." I said to her.

" You are so stupid. I was just asking." She said.

" Well. I really don't have any idea." I said.

" Ok, let's search in the internet. It has much more good taste than you." She said and I chuckled.

I continued doing my presentation. I don't want to face the angry Luke later. He told me that he will manage but I insisted him to spend time with Rora and I will finish this. I am still not done by now. Result of being lazy and not doing things in time.

" Got it." Rora said.

" Got what?" I asked her without looking at her.

" The names." She said and I chuckled.

" Hmm... Which letter should we choose?" She asked.

" What latter do you want to choose?" I asked her.

" Well, it's confusing. Bella's name starts with 'I', Alan's name is with 'A' and Hailey's is with 'H'. We should choose one from them." She said.

" Hmm.. Don't choose any of them choose some other." I said to her.

" Alright. Let's choose 'C'." She said and started to search for names. " Carter.. Collins..Collum.. Cameron..Carden." She said and shook her head after every name.