Face Him

Tracy's POV

" What's wrong with you, girl?" Daniel asked me as he sat beside me. I was staring the way Liam left.

" Huh!!!" I just said to him.

" I asked what's wrong? Why are you so pale suddenly? Are you alright?" He asked me. I looked at him weirdly. Pale!!!

" What are you talking about?! I am absolutely fine." I said to him.

" I don't think so. I think you should go back to hotel room and we will handle it." He said to me." Come. I will tell someone to leave you in the hotel or will I call Ferguson?" He asked me.

" Wait. I am fine. Stop worrying." I said and chuckled.

" Are you sure?" He asked me.

" Yes, I am. I was just thinking about the new project." I said.

" Oh, but you are really looking pale and I thought you are not feeling well." He said.

" I am good." I said rubbing my cheeks.

" Ok, then let's go. You need to get introduced to all." He said and I nodded.

" Ok, let's go." I said.

" What do you think?" He asked me.

" Think about what?" I asked him.

" About the project. Will we get it?" He asked me.

" We will definitely get it. Tracy never ever loses. As I am in then we won't lose this deal." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I think so." He said.

" But I am confident. What are you thinking about!! You are my friend be confident. Don't lose hope. We will win only." I said to him.

" Yeah. I am confident as well. We will work together in this. This is gonna be more fun." Daniel said.

" True. I am happy that you are here with me. Otherwise I would get bored. You know." I told him and he laughed.

" Yeah, I am here. No worries. But for now let's go meet the others. They must be waiting for us." He said and I nodded.

I followed him and we reached the office section found a group of people discussing something. Dani walked towards them and I went with him. He stood close to them.

" Hey, guys." Dani said.

" Hey, Dan." The nerd girl said.

" Discussing about the deal?" He asked them.

" Yeah, Lin said she is going to talk to boss in a while. We might have to start work from today so we were dividing the works in between. We need a clean and perfect presentation for this. Hubert's deal will be ours. By hook or crook." Paul said.

" Well, I also want the deal be ours. But currently I want to introduce you all with someone." Dani said and I smiled at them.

" Hi." I said. " I am Tracy. Tracy Campbell." I said and tried to read their expressions.

" Hi." The nerd girl from earlier was the first one to say something. " Susan Madison." She said shaking my hand.

" Nice to meet you, Susan." I said to her.

" Same here." She said to me.

" Well. Let me introduce you with the others." Dani said to me and I nodded.

" This is Tina, This is Robbie, this is Jonathan and this is Rose." He introduced the people standing left side of him. " And this is Simon, this is Victor, This is Melanie and there are Eva, Liz, Emily, Dean, Damien, Peter, Harvey, Tania, Lily, Camellia and Hugh." He said and I smiled. There are so many people here in this office. " And you already have met Paul this morning." He said and I smiled.

" Yeah, I did." I said looking at Paul and he smiled at me. I smiled back. " By the way, nice to meet you all. I hope we will have a great time ahead working together." I said to them.

" Wish the same." Susan said. I nodded.

" So, let's go and start working." Emily said.

" We don't know what is this project about still now." Hugh said rolling his eyes.

" Oh, yes. We still didn't got the information." Jonathon said.

" But let Susan assume and start work." Peter said.

" Yeah, may be some day she wins worker of the year award." Liz said.

" Yeah, may be this year. For being so much addicted to works." Robbie said.

" Or may be you get promoted." Tania said. I felt they are trying to bully the girl Emily. She didn't say anything just looked away through the window out of the office building.

" What do you want as a reward, Susan? A luxurious car or mansion?" Eva asked her smirkingly. " Or you will ask for both? After all you have none of them." She said. What a bi*ch!!!

" You are talking like you have both? Then let me remind you, Eva. You two live in an apartment nearby and you too travel on public transports. How are you judging her then?!!" Paul said.

" Oh, come on, Paul. Don't spoil the mood so early." Melanie said.

" Enough." Emily said. " Go back to your work. You guys are too much." She said and everyone went to work without saying anything more except for Dani, Paul, Emily and Susan. I think Emily has a high position here.  So, none of the crazy gang tried to irritate Susan anymore.

" Stupid people." Paul said and I nodded.

" Hey, guys." I heard a familiar voice and turned. I saw Lin standing there.

" Hey, Lin." I said to her.

" Hi, Tracy." She said to me and I smiled.

" After a long time." I said to her.

" Yes. I think so. I had no idea that you coming here." She said.

" Even I had no idea either." I said and sighed.

" Suddenly you came here?" She asked me.

" Long story." I said and she chuckled.

" Well, though I so wanted to listen to your long story but I have to go to talk to boss. Otherwise we are stuck here." She said to me. I sighed inwardly as she mentioned Liam.

" Yeah, go. We might talk later about it." I said to her.

" Sure." She said and walked away.

" I should go as well." Emily said and Paul followed her walking away with her.

Everyone walked to their place except for Susan and Dani.

" It's ok, Susan. Don't take it to mind. Everything will be alright." Dani said and Susan nodded smilingly.

" What will I do now?" I asked Daniel.

" We all are waiting for the instructions from boss. We will start work at once he cleared the things about the project. This why Lin went to talk to him." Dani said and I nodded. I sat with Emily and was talking to her.

" Tracy." I heard Lin.

" Yes?" I said standing up.

" Boss want to see you. It's urgent." She said and I looked at her weirdly. " Go." She said to me.

I sighed. Now he is my boss and I can't avoid him anymore. I need to learn to face him.