No Idea

Tracy's POV

" You can do it." Dani encouraged me as we checked about our project.

" I can but I need your help." I said to him looking at the sketches that I needed to make.

" I am always here to help you. Just let me know if you feel you need help." He said and I nodded.

" Then we should start we have to finish it by next week." Dani said. " Poor Susan. Bad luck she is with Marc. If you were with her it would help her. That girl already always in worry about her family. Now add Marc in it. She will go mad." He said. I chuckled inwardly.

" Trust me she is lucky for that." I said to him.

" How can you say that?! You know Marc is not easy on her." He said. If you only knew it.

" Marc is your friend and you know him better than me." I said to him.

" I do but what can I do if he is rude with someone?" He asked me.

" Just don't think about that. It will be alright. You should think about what we will do with our this project. It has to be done fast. It would have done by now. If only I didn't miss office these days." I said.

" It's ok. But one thing is still bothering me how did you run into the lift and hit it that badly?!" He asked me.

" Don't remind me of that. I am stupid for that." I said to him.

" You shouldn't run around like that. By the way what did you think about Susan's birthday next week?" He asked me.

" I decided to buy her tickets to go home and come back then. She keeps missing her family." I said to him.

" I can understand." He said to me.

" Yes, you know she is the breadwinner of her family?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I know. She is struggling in her life from very early age." He said.

" May things gets easier for her." I said.

" Same wishes for her." He said. "But you are buying her tickets will she get an off now? This is an important project." He said.

" Don't worry I will talk to Liam and we will take over her works." I said to him.

" Alright. Then there is a chance that she will be able to go and visit her family." He said.

" Yes." I said.

" Alright. I will go and get my sketches done." He said to me and left.

I also started my sketches. It lunch break when I finished the first one.

" Aren't you going for lunch?" Dani asked me as he was standing there with Susan.

" I will go in a few minutes. You guys go I will just join." I said to him.

" Alright. Come soon then." He said to me.

" Sure." I said and they left.

I was closing my my works and then my phone stared to ring. I saw it was Betty. I picked up at once.

" Hey!!! Where are you these days?!" I asked her.

" I was busy with some works. Can we meet now?" She asked me.

" Now?" I looked at my wrist watch.

" Yes. Kind of urgent." She said.

" Can you wait until I am done?" I asked her.

" Alright. I think you are busy. I will just wait for you in your hotel suite." She said.

" I will inform Ferguson to get you the extra key." I said.

" Thank you though." She said to me.

" Alright then bye. See you when I come back." I said.

" Yes." She hung up.

I stood up and sat down on the chair at once finding Liam standing there just next to me. I was shocked. I stood up and opened my mouth to say something but my words were lost as he pressed his lips on mine.

" What are you doing?!" I asked him breathlessly as soon as he broke the kiss.

" What am I doing!!! I am kissing my girl. Can't I kiss my girl?!" He said like a whiny kid. I sighed.

" But not in the office. Be professional." I said to him.

" There is no one and it's break now. And if you need me to act professionally then you should stop looking so gorgeous all the time." He said. I shook my head.

" By the way, I didn't agree with you when you asked me to be your girlfriend." I teased him. He glared at me wrapping his arm around my waist.

" I don't need your answer." He said and kissed on my cheek.

" You have asked then you should get an answer. Shouldn't you?" I asked him.

" If you going to say no then I don't need it." He said to me.

" How can you say that before you hear me?" I asked him.

" I know you will not agree this easily." He said.

" But I still didn't say anything. You should at least wait until I finish." I said.

" I think you are going to tease me now." He said. I glared at him.

" Liam!!!" I tried to stop him.

" Ok. Tell me what is your answer." He said.

" I say...ummm..." I looked at him. He was looking at me eagerly. " Y E S. Yes." I said and pecked on his lips. He sighed.

" Thanks God. But don't kick me out again. Ok?" He asked me.

" I won't do that. Promise." I said.

" Ok, then let's go have lunch." He said and we went out for lunch.

Then we came back and I worked until it was 5. Then Liam left me to my hotel. I wanted to spend some time with him but I already made Betty wait for me much. I couldn't make her wait more. I went to my suite but Betty wasn't there. I called her phone it was in the couch. I looked around and heard some rustling on the washroom. I ran to the washroom and found her vomiting vigorously. I quickly went to her and hold her head. She stopped a while later.

" What happened to you?" I asked her.

" Stomach bug I guess." She said and I nodded.

" Take a shower." I said and she nodded. I came out and ordered our dinner.

" I am going back tomorrow." She said.

" What?!! You didn't inform me before." I said.

" It's kinda urgent." She said but she herself looked confused.

I had no idea what's wrong with her.