Y For...

Tracy's POV

" Liam, this?" I looked at our office building there were beautiful 3D projection on the building. Wow!! This is beautiful.

" Yes, sweetheart. Aren't they beautiful!!" He asked me.

" It's too beautiful." I said.

" Yeah. I agree." He said.

" Any special occasion?" I asked him.

" Yeah, may be." He said.

" What do you mean by may be?" I asked him.

" Ssssssshhh. Just enjoy the thing right now." He said.

" It's really beautiful. Creative and very realistic." I said tagging myself with Liam. He chuckled and kissed on my head.

I couldn't take my eyes off of the projections right now. More beautiful than Sydney's New Year Eve fireworks. I mean both are different. Sydney's fireworks are hugely arranged and it's not that hugely arranged and it's just the chain like office building which have 34 floors and 5 building were making a chain here. The beautiful architecture of the building is perfectly matched with the projections or I will say the projections were kept thinking on the theme of the architectural design of the building. Brilliant. I just loved this show it was amazing. I was literally smiling like a kid looking at this. I was looking at the building like Tris was looking at the fireworks for the first time we took him to Sydney.

He was asking Stella, " Mommy, can we take it home in a jar?" My little one. He has grown up now. We might not be the best family but we try to make it work.

If you ask me what I thought about Stella when the first time I met her. I won't actually deny that I thought she is a fun loving jolly girl. I have never ever thought that she will prove herself being a this good mother. I mean she is just amazing.

" You know I think I will forgive you for this beautiful thing. Otherwise I would have killed you already." I said to him.

" Thanks God." He said in a mocking tone but I didn't even bothered to look at him.

" This is really beautiful. You still haven't told me why have you guys arranged this?" I said looking around and found people around are also enjoying the projections like us. It's not it shows all the time here that too this beautiful and energetic. I didn't get the theme still now but I think it's showing something like a Valentine's day topic. Roses heart. So beautifully done the topic made it more enthusiastic. Those flowers seems to be so real though I knew there were not. I wanted to touch them. I smiled at the projections. I was really loving it. So much beautiful. I think I was very amazed.

Personal analysis the best one I have ever saw. Like Tris comments marking it upper than best. In Tris' language. Alright why is this arranged?! I want to know now. Wow those tulips. That red one. It's beautiful. I kept looking at that. By heart was filled and contented.

" Alright, now tell me is this arranged?" I asked Liam.

" You will know. Just keep looking at it until it ends." He said.

" I hate surprises. You know that." I said to him without averting my gaze from the project on the office building.

" Just keep looking at it." He said and hugged me from back.

" Just agreeing with you because I liked this so much." I said to him.

" My pleasure." He said.

" Who choose this topic?" I asked Liam.

" Marc choose it." He said.

" Romantic guy. Not like you. You can't even say I love you properly." I said to him.

" I have no pronounciation problem, you know?" He said.

" Ssssssshhh. Don't talk much." I said trying to get the topic which was showing now.

A girl and a boy. Oh, a love story?!! Interesting. I kept looking at it. I was so excitedly watching it. I was eager to know what happened.

Oh, damn they are so cute. All started with fighting. I chuckled. Just like me and Liam. Our story is just full of fights. Fighting fighting and fighting. We never ever agreed on a topic without fighting I guess. We never did yes. That's just so cute. I smiled widely.

" They are just like us." I said pointing at the boy and the girl.

" They are." Liam just said.

" So cute. And look they are fighting." I said and laughed.

" I know they are." He said.

" Yes, you will definitely know but you won't tell me. That's the thing." I said annoyingly.

" You should have gotten a clue by now." He said to me.

" I am dumbass then. I didn't get a clue." I said to him.

" You would have if you tried to wake it carefully without asking me questions again and again." He said to me.

" I was watching it carefully but I am just too much curious about it. I can't help it. I am curious." I said.

" And curiosity kills the cat." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am not a cat." I said.

" No, you are my kitten. Wild kitten." He said and I tried to stomp on his feet. He chuckled.

" I know this trick, sweetheart." He said.

" Don't provoke me. You know how I can kill you." I said.

" I know that." He said.

" Then why bother to do that?" I asked him.

" Cause you look super cute when you are angry." He said to me.

" Killing you is still on. I will kill you after this." I said.

" Are you sure?" He asked me.

" Of course. I am." I said.

" Even after this?" He asked pointing at the office building.

I looked at it and found nothing at first then suddenly the alphabets were showing up one by one trying to create a meaningful sentence. It wasn't able to do so with so many times of failure. It last it was showing the word 'me'. I looked at it weirdly. What does this lonely 'me' mean?! Then a word came up and my eyes widened. It says 'marry me' I looked at it when widened eyes. I couldn't react.

" What is this?" I asked Liam and turned. I got another shock when I found him kneeling in front of me.

" Marry me." He said and picked something out. I got another shock.

" This... Liam. How did you get this ring?" I asked him.

" I customized it for you." He said.

" Really?!!" I asked him.

" Yes." He said.

" This is so beautiful." I said.

" Yeah, I remember you saying you want to have a ring from your husband just like your mom had. So, I decided to make it to you." He said to me.

" Thank you, Liam." I said touching the ring. It was exactly like my mom's.

" You didn't say the answer, sweetheart." He said and I sat down in front him.

" Which answer? I didn't heard a question in the first place." I said to him smirking at him.

" That 'Y' word." He said.

" What? 'Y' for yellow?" I asked him.

" No." He said.

" Then 'Y' for York?" I asked him and he pulled me closer. Then pressed his lips on mine.

" No, y for yes. You should say yes." He said and slipped the ring on my finger. I chuckled.