Sensual Touch

Liam's POV

" Wh...what...what w..was..that?!" She asked me as soon as we broke the kiss as we both we out of the breath.

" I don't think I should explain that to you. You are not the same 16 years old Tracy now who used to needed to be explained every single thing." I said to her.

" I am 23." She said.

" I know that." I said to her. " By the way your reaction were the same when we had our first kiss back then." I said to her. Still remember she was so stubborn back then to everything I used to tell her. I mean she hadn't changed a bit till now.

" You can't do that. You stole my kiss." She said angrily. I chuckled.

" How can I steal it?! You kissed me back." I said to her.

" You did." She said.

" I didn't." I said.

" Yes, you did. You did. You did." She said to me.

" Alright. If I stole it then you can take it back." I said.

" Well, how?" She asked me.

" Kiss me and take your kiss back." I said to her.

" Good idea." She said and leaned closer closing her eyes to kiss me.

I chuckled seeing her like this. Tracy is still the same 16 years old Tracy from inside. No change. Still that girl who is savage, loves fighting but above all she was still a cute girl.

" Wait!!! Are you tricking me?!" She asked at once opening her eyes.

" No, not at all. Why will I trick you?! I just told you a way to take your kiss back." I said to her.

" Same. You tried to trick me." She said.

" I didn't. Not at all. How can I trick someone who cleverer than me?! " I asked her.

" Stop mocking me or else I will kill you." She said.

" Go ahead. Let's see how you can kill me." I said to her.

" You think I can't kill you?" She asked me.

" Yes, obviously you can." I said.

" I can dig my nails on your face." She said.

" Sure. Dig your nails wherever you want to." I said looking into her eyes.

" Don't invite me for a sin." She said.

" What kind of sin?" I asked her.

" You know it better. Don't look at me like this. Don't give me that eyes of yours." She said to me totally frustrated.

" What kind of look you are talking about?" I asked her.

" Just stop acting before I kick you hard." She said and I gestured her at our position. She was still sitting on my lap. I smirked at her.

" Do you still think that you can kick me?" I asked her. She glared at me and I smirked more.

"  Stop trying seduce me." She said and I laughed at her words.

" You are the temptress and you are saying that to me?!!" I asked her.

" I am not a temptress. I have never ever tried to seduce you." She complained.

" But you did it without yourself knowing." I said.

" No I didn't." She said to me.

" Yes, you did." I said.

" Alright. Then you can't hold me on fault. It was you who get enchanted. I didn't do anything." She said.

" But you casted the spell." I said to her.

" I didn't. I am not a witch." She said.

" You are a savage girl." I said.

" Yes. If you have any problem with that then you can just leave it." She said to me.

" I don't have any problem with you anyway." I said. " And I wish to keep you forever." I said.

" I am not an object." She said.

" No, not at all. You are a savage woman." I said.

" So?" She asked.

" This is why you are unique." I said.

" Yes, I am." She said. " So, you are not angry anymore?" She asked me.

Actually I wasn't angry anymore. She calmed all my anger with the kiss. I was extremely angry with her. But isn't it obvious!!! How can she think like that and go on a date with someone else when I am still alive and still in the same city keeping her under my radar 24/7??

" Yes, I am angry. Still very very angry." I said and glared at her but she also glared at me back.

" How dare you go on a date with that guy?!" I asked her coldly.

" How dare you spoil my date with him at the first place?!" She asked me back.

" I dared cause I can. I can stop you from going on a date with other people." I said.

" Who are you to stop me?! You are not my guardian to tell me what should I do and what not." She said to me.

" I can stop you. And you know better who am I to you. I no need to explain now. Do I?" I asked her.

" I hate you so much." She said.

" I know that." I said to her. " Tell something that I don't know."

" You have to arrange back my date. Otherwise I will kill you." She said and I looked at her raising one of my eyebrows.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yes. Not going to agree with anything less than that." She said to me. I looked at her then smirked.

" Very nice. I will arrange it." I told her.

" Really?!" She asked me.

" What made you think I will like to you?" I asked her and she looked at me with widened eyes then soon her expression turned into angry.

" Why are you angry now." I asked her.

" Cause you are a stupid." She said and tried to move back to her seat but I caged her again.

" Where do you think you are going?" I asked her.

" To the hell. Leave me. And drive us to the hell." She said to me. " Leave me. You are a stupid." She said to me.

" Then that guy was very very intelligent, right?" I asked her.

" He was. At least in some cases." She said just to burn me with jealous.

" You don't need an intelligent guy for you." I said to her.

" Of course I do." She said. " Who won't love to have -" she was saying but I captured her lips in mine again effectively making her stop talking rubbish.

I pulled her more closer. I felt that sparks when our body meet each other's warmth. It was a sensual touch that was provoking me. Her hands were around my neck keeping me on my place as she kissed me back. I needed to stop myself before we do something not appropriate right here.