Stalking

Liam's POV

" I can't understand." Rora said.

" What is there that you failed to understand?" I asked her.

" How can she apply for Edwards place if she doesn't want to face you?" She asked me.

" Babe, she doesn't know it's ours. She has got no clue cause Marc handles things here in Paris." Luke said and I nodded.

" Oh. But now she will know and she will leave the job. She will write her resignation soon." She said and I smirked.

" I don't think she can do that in next 6 months." Luke said and I nodded.

" Why is so?" She asked.

" Usually when we hire a new engineer for our construction section we make a deal that he or she can't leave the job before the project finishes cause there remain a high possibility of getting the project messed totally as they can reveal the secret information about the projects. So, we make a contract before they start to work with us. Same goes for her. She can't back out." Luke said and I nodded again.

" She has money to give you the money back if you sue her." Rora said.

" You didn't understand, babe. There is no words like suing or backing out in the contract. It says they are saying they will never ever back out in any circumstances." Luke said. Rora nodded.

" You got a jackpot, Liam." Rora said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am in a big trouble though. She is gonna kill me when she will come to know all these." I said.

" Yeah. There is a big chance of that." Luke said to me. I rolled my eyes." What do you say? Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in an awkward position?" Luke mocked me.

" My whole life is stuck in and g. awkward position then what's with those eyes?!!" I said and sighed.

" Don't irritate her a lot like you do with us. She might kick you down." Rora said.

" Don't worry, babe. Tracy too loves to irritate people. They both will start to irritate each other and people around them as well.

" What are you two doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your honeymoon trip? Or you guys really like to make me a witness every time you guys are in so romantic mood?" I asked them and they laughed.

" We are in our honeymoon trip only." Rora said.

" Oh, really I thought you guys are stalking me around." I said rolling my eyes.

" Isn't Paris the city of love?" Rora asked.

" So?" I asked her.

" So? We are starting from here. Will finish at Venice." Rora said." Around the world in 15 days." She said and I sighed." Do some progress till we come back." She said.

" Don't know." I said.

" How can you not know this?" She asked me.

" You don't know, Tracy that much. If you did then wouldn't say this." I said.

" True. Totally agree with him." Luke said.

" She is a sweet girl as long as I know her." Rora said and I checked on my coffee.

" Sweet?!" I asked weirdly.

" Of course." I said.

" You might have seen an alien in Tracy's form if you think she is sweet. She is a one savage girl." I said.

" And tell her how she uses her hands and legs more than her mouth!!" Luke said smirkingly. I glared at him.

" Really?" She asked and I sighed.

" Yes, babe. Liam knows it very well. He has experience about it the most." Luke said smirkingly and I glared at him again.

" I didn't know these at all." She said.

" Yeah, you will come to know now, Babe. No worries." He said to her.

" Why did she do that to you?" Rora asked me.

" Do what?" I asked her.

" Kicked you or punch you?" She asked.

" Well, he irritated her like hell this why. Not like kicked or punched she used to throw anything that she get near her at him." Luke said.

" What?!" Rora looked at me weirdly.

" How much might have you irritated her that she was compelled to do so!!!" She said.

" I irritated her like hell this why she used to get so angry and things happened." I said to her.

" I didn't know she is an angry girl." Rora said.

" She is a hot headed girl." Luke said.

" She is an angry cat." I said smirkingly. Rora sighed.

" What do you think she will do when she will come to know?" Rora asked me.

" She will get a gun and shot me." I said to her.

" She won't do anything." Luke said.

" How do you know?" I asked him.

" First of all, we didn't even know she is coming here or applying for ours, secondly she came by her own will no one forced her and thirdly she has already signed the contract and Marc tried to discourage her a lot but she was the one who wanted to do it. Then why will she shot you? You didn't even had a clue." Luke said.

" I only knew when Adam told me that Tracy's friend Daniel works at our company and trying to find a job for her as well." I said to him.

" But you didn't force her did you? Moreover, Marc tried hard to discourage her. Then how can she held us responsible for this?" Luke asked me and I nodded.

" Still can't trust her in this case. She can react." I said to him.

" Don't act like kid. She is a matured person as well. Man up. Be strong and act like the boss that you are and she is not your girlfriend here she is an employee like others. Don't act like you always act with her. Don't show a soft corner. She is going so far cause you kept accepting that you lose and you are weak in front of her. I swear this won't work if you stay like this. Be professional. Face her. It will be alright." Luke said.

" I can't believe you said that." Rora said to him.

" Yes, babe. I did. This is the only way to put some senses in her and in him as well." Luke said and I sighed.

" Go. Enjoy your time together. Don't irritate me." I said to them. They laughed and stood up. Then went out of the café. I was coming out and suddenly I saw the girl in white croptop and denim shorts. I chuckled as she got confused looking at Luke. Then understood it wasn't me. She smiled and was coming to Luke and Rora. I decided to come out and she stopped at once then turned and walked out of my view.

" What happened?" Rora asked me.

" Tracy." I said and started to walk that direction.

" Stalking is not a right thing to do." Rora said and I rolled my eyes then ran after her.