Victorious Smirk

Liam's POV

" There you are. Why are you late, man." Marc said to me as soon as I entered the conference room with a totally messed up brain, crazy heart and stupid mind. I was still confused and shocked about what happened earlier. What's wrong with her!!!

" Yes, I know I am a bit late." I said to him sitting on the chair.

" A bit?! You're 20 minute late here." He said.

" Yeah, I am sorry. Are they already here?" I asked him.

" No, still not. But I wanted to talk to you about this the final decision. Do you want any change in this?" He asked me.

" No, I don't. You can keep them as you think they will be the best." I said to him.

" Ok, then. I will talk to Lin about it." He said checking the files and I nodded.

" Better." I said to him.

" You alright? Everything fine?" He asked me.

" Yeah. I think so." I said.

" Think so? Not sure?" He asked me looking at me keeping his file aside.

" I don't know. I will be fine. No worries." I said.

" Anything wrong?" He asked me.

" No, just..." I don't know how to explain him.

" Just?" He asked.

" I met Tracy outside." I said to him.

" Oh. That's ok. You are talking like she has kissed you." He said  chuckling and taking his file back.

" Yes, she did." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly.

" What?!!" He asked me.

" Yes, she did." I said sighing deeply.

" But you said she is cold with you. Suddenly what happened?" He asked me.

" If I knew it then I wouldn't be this shocked." I said to him.

" Right." He said.

" I was just wondering what she is going to do now." I said to him.

" She is going to give her presentation in awhile." Marc said.

" Not about that." I said.

" It's about Susan." I said.

" Now what's wrong with her?" He asked.

" Well, yesterday there were a big drama which we couldn't sense." I said to him.

" What kind of drama?" He asked me.

" The drama was about Susan. The presentation she has submitted yesterday it was Tracy's." I said.

" What are you saying?! She explained it perfectly." He said.

" I am not done yet." I said and he nodded.

" Ok, explain." He said.

" After the meeting was done and you left Tracy was here." I said.

" Yes, she was asking me where you are." He said to me. I nodded.

" When she came here to explain I didn't think it was a big issue. She said that Susan's sketch was lost and so she gave her sketch to Susan to submit as they were in the same team and Susan was at first to submit the presentation. Then when she came to submit her presentation she saw Tania's presentation is the same of Susan's which is lost." I said.

" But how does she know it is Susan's? Susan's sketch was lost right?" He asked me.

" It was but Lin took a picture of it." I said. " But why didn't Lin say that before?" I asked.

" I got it. I sent her to my cabin to bring the Hubert's deal papers. I forgot them there. She wasn't here that time when the presentation started after lunch break." He said.

" Everything is getting a meaning now." I said.

" But what will Tracy do about it?" He asked me.

" She said she will expose her in front of the board of directors." I said.

" Well, how will she do it?" He asked me.

" I asked her but she didn't answer me anything clearly. She won't share her plan." I said.

" Alright, tell me your decision already. If they can prove it then what will you do?" He asked me.

" That girl will be fired. No compromise." I said.

" Hmm.. good." He said. " But I don't know why Tracy has sent me a video of making her sketch last night. I think she wanted to know if she is doing ok. But she didn't text me anything else about it." He said to me and I sighed.

God knows. Only God knows what is going on in her brain. I am a bit less afraid about it but I am afraid more about what she is going to ask me to do later if she be able to expose her.

" I think we should start. The board members are here. I found Lin entering the room with her dad and the other members.

" Hmm..start it." I said.

Soon the meeting was started and one by one everyone was doing their presentation. I gave my full attention on the presentation when Tania came to submit her presentation.

" What the hell!!!" I heard Marc.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" This girl has courage to do that." He said.

" Do what?" I asked him.

" She has stolen Tracy's sketch today. This is Tracy's sketch. She send me the video of making it. I was saying you that a while back. You can check it." He said and gave me his laptop.

I sighed frustratedly. What is happening here!!! Just what!!!

" I am going to stop her." Marc said but I stopped him.

" No, wait. Let's see what Tracy does. She has a plan. Let it be. We know this girl is a cheater anyways. Just keep quiet until Tracy comes." I said and he nodded.

Tracy came the last person. I was waiting for her to present her presentation. She must have got a plan which will make all shocked.

" Well, good morning everyone. Actually I have nothing to present but to show you something." She said then the screen changed. " Alright, so there is where we work and this is my desk. She pointed the screen. So, this morning when I came to office, I was confidence and was prepared for the presentation. I was excited. I came out to talk with my colleagues for a while and when I went back, I couldn't find my sketch anywhere. It was gone. You are thinking that I am so sad now?!! No, not at all. Cause I know how my sketch has been lost and I have going to show you that now." She said and showed us a video. " It started when Daniel and Tracy was talking about something then everyone came they talked a bit then everyone went to check their presentation. Then Daniel went back and Tracy was working on her desk. Lin came and talked to her then she walked back. Then Tracy went out for a while and that was when everything got Crystal cleared. Tania came into view. She was searching for something. She got the drawing sheet and went back to her place. Then Tracy came and looked around. She smirked and turned off the camera. Video ended here." I was shocked seeing this. I looked at Marc and he shook his head.

" So, this how my sketch was gone and this works amazingly." Tracy said showing her camera pen. " If you still have a doubt I will show you one more thing." She said and it was the video which she sent Marc last night.

" It took two hours for me to make it. I sent this to you all personally. Kindly check it." She said and smirked. A victorious smirk.

As she found me looking at her she smiled evilly which made me more shocked.