Force You

Tracy's POV

Brwoing Brwoing Brwoing

I heard a weird sound in my sleep. God!!!! Who is dying!!! Why don't someone stop this ugly sounds already?!! I couldn't hold it anymore and sat up finding my alarm clock was screaming.

" What the f*cking hell!!!" I said picking it up. " I swear I will kick this clock some day." I said loudly stopping it from making me mad. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. It was half past 7 in the morning. Why am I still on bed?!! I need to go to office. Oh, God!! I quickly got up from the bed and got freshen up then ran to downstairs. I went to the kitchen and opened the freezer to have some water. I was dying thirsty.

" Good morning." I heard Liam's voice and I turned at once to confirm if I heard him right. My eyes widened as I found him cutting the vegetables.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" Making breakfast, duh!!!" He said.

" Why are you here?" I asked him.

" I am taking you out." He said.

" Where to?" I asked him.

" To a date. The real one." He said and my eyes widened at once.

" What kind of joke it is!!!" I said keeping the bottle on the kitchen aisle with a loud thud.

" Only if you think it's a joke." He said.

" Obviously it is." I said to him.

" You don't even have an idea. Now go get ready." He said to me without looking at me. His all concentration was on the veggies he was chopping currently.

" Why should I follow your orders?" I asked him.

" I don't have any problems with taking you out for a date in your PJs though. I don't care." He said to me. And his voice was saying how serious he is with his words.

" I don't want to go." I said.

" Really?!" He asked me.

" Yes. Why will I go on a date with you? You spoiled my date yesterday. I hate you so much for this. I am never ever going on a date with you." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" Only time will say that. Besides, I don't have any problems. You can either come willingly or I can do something else to make you come with me. I don't mind either ways but I will let you know that I prefer the last one so that I can carry you out there." He said in a seductive tone.

No, Tracy, don't give up. Make him understand he was wrong for rejecting you in the first place. My brain said and I decided to listen to it.

" I am not coming do whatever you want." I said.

" I hope you didn't forget how obstinate person I am!!! I didn't change a bit. I am still the same stubborn guy. I don't think you can handle my stubbornness. So, it will be best for you if you just listen to me and get ready before I do something which you regret later." His tone was hell cold making sure that he wasn't joking around with his words.

" What do you think you will do?" I asked him.

" You will see soon." He said.

" I want to know now. So that I can decide if I need to come with you or not." I said to him.

" You should go and get ready before I finish preparing the breakfast otherwise you will regret it. I hope I won't need to repeat myself." He said.

" Yes, you do. I didn't get it. Are you threatening me moreover in my own penthouse may I add?!!" I asked him.

" Exactly Yes. I am doing that. I am threatening you. What will you do about it?" He asked me.

" You know what!!! I just hate you like hell. I really really do." I said to him.

He chuckled like just make me realize that he knows that I was lying and I can't resist him. I stomped my feet and walked upstairs. I wanted to stay away from him before I do something rubbish.

What are your thinking, Tracy!!! Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate!!! My brain tried to put some senses in me.

I took a quick shower and changed into a light pink and white tops and pair of white jeans. I pull my hair in a ponytail. Just tried to look plain.

I walked downstairs to see how much had Liam done with preparing breakfast

I walked downstairs to see how much had Liam done with preparing breakfast. I saw him still cooking. He didn't notice me as I came downstairs. I kept staring at him from the staircase. He was unaware of my gaze. Looking so sinfully gorgeous as always. I was openly drooling over him shamelessly. Like I don't care anymore I like this guy a lot. Hell with the like word I love him a lot.

" If you are done with your staring then you can come and have your breakfast I am done." He said looking at me smirkingly. My eyes widened he was aware of my gaze but soon I handled my crazy self and narrowed my eyes at him.

" Come on. Have breakfast." He said and I walked towards the kitchen table.

I sat there and he sat across me. I was about to serve myself but he hold my hand.

" Let me do that." He said and I sighed.

" Thank you." I said.

" You are welcome." He said to me. " Taste it." He said.

" It's not like I am tasting the food you made for the first time. I have done it before. I know how your cooking skills are. So, let me just be comfortable." I said and he nodded. I started to eat.

" It's good? Everything ok?" He asked me.

" It's perfect." I said.

" Alright. Have your breakfast properly. We have a lot to do today. You need your energy." He said to me.

" I am having it. Let me finish it. I need time." I said to him. He chuckled him.

" Alright. Finish your breakfast." He said.

" What if I don't want to go with you?" I asked and he looked up at me.

" Then I will be forced to force you to come with me." He said and I sighed.