Very Wrong

Tracy's POV

" Tres?" I heard Finn.

" What!!??" I said in a totally pissed off tone.

" Manners!!!" Bro said. I sighed.

" I am sorry." I said holding Harry and Hazel's hand.

" Don't be so rude, Mr. Campbell." Stella said and he sighed.

" This is not how you should talk, Tracy." Bro said this time softly but yet firmly. I nodded weakly.

"I am sorry, Finn."  I said to him.

" It's ok, Tres. No worries." He said chuckling. I nodded.

" What were you saying?" I asked him.

" I thought Scarlett and Tris are with you. I will find them. Wait. They must be with the kids." He said and walked into the crowd. I sighed.

" What's wrong, Tracy?" Stella asked me.

" Nothing just tired." I said.

" You are matured enough now, Tracy. Finn is your younger brother. You should nice to him. It wasn't the way how you should talk." Bro said patting my head.

" I will take care of it next time, Bro." I said smilingly. He smiled back.

" Better." He said but I found Stella giving me a 'you're lying' look. I sighed and shrugged.

" We need to talk about this later." Stella said and I nodded.

" About what?" Bro asked her.

" It's girls secret topic. Can't share with you." Stella said and he chuckled.

" Ok, ok." He said to her.

" Here are the kids." I saw Finn coming back pulling Tris and Scarlett with him.

" Where were you two?" Bro asked them bending a bit.

" We were searching for these two monkeys." Scarlett said pointing Harry and Hazel. I chuckled.

" Alright. We should go now. It's already late." Stella said.

" Ferguson is coming." Finn said. I looked around but couldn't find Liam anywhere. They might have left already.

" The sooner the better." I mumbled.

" What's wrong?" Finn asked me.

" Nothing." I said to him.

" Have you met Liam?" He whispered in my ear. I glared at him.

" Don't talk about him." I said and sighed. I was just messed as hell.

" You guys fought again?" He asked me.

" What do you think?" I asked him.

" Can you two be under the same roof without fighting?" He asked me.

" May be no." I said to him and he sighed.

" I know that. I know that very well." He said and I nodded.

I don't know if we ever be under the same roof ever again or not. I pray we don't. I need to talk to Betty. She can give me a better solution. After all she is my best friend.

" I need to sleep. My brain is messed." I said to Finn.

" I know your brain is messed and you will call Betty now to make it more messed." He said and I chuckled.

" Don't always act like this. She is not that bad like you think she is." I said to him but he rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes." I said. "It's true. I don't know what problem do you guys have with her. She is nice. But you think she is not." I said to him frustratedly.

" I don't like witches. I would only liked her if only she was a himan." he said and I chuckled.

" She is a human." I said to him.

" Yeah. Definitely she is." He said.

" Don't always think negative." I said to him.

" Like there is a good point about her?" He asked me.

" There are a lot. You can't see them if you keep your eyes shut." I said and he chuckled sarcastically.

" I hope one day you got the thing what she is!!" Finn said. This boy!!!

" She is my best friend." I said to him.

" You think that she is but she doesn't think like that." Finn said.

" No, Finn. She is my best friend. She definitely is a true friend." I said and he sighed.

" I just hope you can understand sooner rather than later before it's too late." He said.

" First Dani, now you and Stella always says that she is not good for me. What's wrong with you guys!!! Why the hell you guys don't like Betty. What has she ever done to you?" I asked him. He just sighed deeply. Then looked at me weirdly.

" Either you are too stupid or you don't want to see the truth. You are keeping your eyes shut." He said.

" I am not keeping my eyes shut. I can see the truth." I said to him.

" You can't." He said.

" Kids!! Get in the car. We need to get a beauty sleep tonight. We have a long flight tomorrow." Stella said.

I sighed as there was a sad feeling overwhelming me. We were leaving Milan tomorrow and going to Melbourne back. I don't know why I was feeling this worst when I decided to kill my feelings and bury them under 100 feet of ground. Soon we reached Edwards place and I got down from the car. I don't want to face Liam now. I don't want to. Not at all.

" It is going to be tiring." Finn said and I nodded. I went to my room and got freshen up.

I lay down on the bed and was thinking about what Liam told me earlier. He was desperate. I know he was frustrated. I made him like this. I know that I was behind everything. I was the reason that he was suffering like this. I don't want him to suffer. I want him to forget about me.

No, he will not win this time. I won't let him win. I will win anyhow. He can't win. I need to stay away from him. Can't lose everyone like that.

I started to toss on the bed but sleep was far away from me. I was only staring at the ceiling thinking about what to do next to stop him from being such an insane. I can't handle him for long cause that will make him angry and angry Liam is not at all the good one to handle. When he becomes angry things goes wrong. Very very wrong. I sighed deeply.