Of Course

Liam's POV

"See? She is there." Luke said.

" I can see that."I said to him.

"Go talk to her." he said to me.

" I will. I just want her to be free from all. Then we can talk properly. Have things to make right and things to get balanced." I said pointing the scar on my wrist that she gave me a few days back.

" What are you going to do?" Luke asked me.

" That's secret. can't tell you." I said winking at him.

" come on!!!" he said and I just smiled.

" Go to Rora and I will meet that wild woman.

" Be careful." he said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I am all hers. So she can do whatever she wants to do with me." I said to him. " I don't care."I said.

" I can understand but still." he said and i chuckled.

" Alright, I will try." I said and sighed. " But can't promise though." I said.

" Ok then all the best."he said and I chuckled.

" Thanks, Bro." I said to him and he left.

I was going towards the wild girl of mine. I had things to make it clear between us. Enough of acting immature people, it's time to deal with it like adults. I was about to reach her but a blonde guy reached her before me. It seems like they know each other from long back. I observed them for awhile. Then I called Adam to inform him to find out about the new stupid. Alright it was enough now. no one can touch her but me. I swear I am going to kill this guy. I took my phone and called her. She picked up cause she doesn't know this new number. Otherwise, she would never pick my calls up. I know I was rude for talking with her like this but can't help this is the only language she do understand. She acts wild if I behave polite with her. Ok then if she wants that then I can do this as well. Anything for you, Love. If you want crazy then let's become crazy. I walked out of the ballroom. I was waiting for her to appear. I know she won't dare to disobey me this time. Cause she is afraid of angry Liam which she have a little idea how dangerous he is. She won't dare to awake that person.

" Why did you call me here?" I Heard her voice. I turned and rolled my eyes.

" To play soccer. Let's start." I said.

" Yaaayyy. I am excited." she said in the same mocking tone that I used on her then rolled her eyes. I chuckled inwardly. That's like my girl.

" I want to talk to you." I said to her.

" But I don't want to." she said. I glared at her and she closed her mouth at once gulping. I sighed inwardly. This is all your fault God. I am never going to forgive you for making me land in this situation.

" I am not done yet. You can start once I am done. I will of course give you a chance to talk." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Then spill what are you waiting for?" she asked me.

" I want my answers which you never bothered to give me." I said to her looking into her eyes. She tried to avert her gaze but I hold both of her arms. She looked up at me and i shook my head.

" No, don't." I said to her. " Don't try to run away anymore. You know you can't. I am never going to leave you. Even if I need to go the hell to drag you out from there. Enough of your childishness." I said to her.

" Who told you to run after me?" she asked me.

" You still need an answer for this question?" I asked her and she looked away. I made her turn to me. " I run after you because I love you, dammit.'" I said to her.

" But I don't." she said.

" liar." I said to her.

" Why would I?" She demanded an answer.

" You know that better than I do." I Said to her.

" You Are daydreaming, Liam. There is nothing between us. never was and never will be." she said.

" You can't predict the future." I said.

" you can"t either." she said.

" There where you are wrong. I might not predict the future but I know I am not letting you go until I am alive. You can leave me walking over my dead body but mark my words you are not going to be free from me until I am alive. So, there are two options for you. One, let's not fight and get together or two, kill me and walk away." I said.

" None. Live your life and let me live mine. Let's not meet each other ever again." she said and I laughed dryly.

" It would be better if you have asked my life from me." I said to her.

" Don't act like a teenage boy. you are a grown up man. Act like one." she said.

" I won't. I don't want to. No more I will beg in front of you to come back to me. Enough of being sweet and behave polite with you. I will no more ask your permission for anything anymore. I will just do whatever I want to do and remember that you are mine. If you dare to forget this you will see exactly how much scary I can be. So, I kindly request you to not to do something which will provoke me to hurt the people whom you will use against me. I can't hurt you, but I don't have a problem to hurt those stupids who will try to go against me. so, think before you act like a stubborn kid." I said to her and she tried to push me back but i hold her tightly. I still wasn't done by now.

" Let's see then." she said.

" challenging me?"I asked her raising one of my eyebrows.

" What's wrong with that?" she asked me.

" Whole of it is dangerous. You shouldn't challenge me." i said to her.

" Alight then I will dare to challenge you." she said.

" Are you sure?" I asked her sighing.

" of course. I am." she said.