Stud

Tracy's POV

" Hi, Kyle. Happy birthday, girl. You are looking so beautiful." Betty said as soon as she saw Kyle.

" That's Beatrice. And welcome to the party." Kyle said to Betty.

" Happy birthday, Kyl." I said to Kyle.

" Kyl?!!" She asked me weirdly.

" It's your pet name from me." I said pinching on her nose.

" Hey!!" She said. I chuckled.

" Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you." I sang her the song.

" That's sweet of you. Ok, you can call me Kyl." She said and I chuckled.

" Come inside. Let's go." Kyle pulled us with her. Betty gave me a weird look. Then shook her head.

" What happened?" I asked her when Kyle went to call Daniel.

" She is crazier than me." Betty said and I chuckled.

" She is may be." I said.

" Not may be. She is." She said.

" Alright we are here for party not to judge her." I said to her.

" No, we are here to find some hot 'chick'." She said smirking at me.

" Stop calling guys as 'chick'." I said to her.

" No, I won't. What will you do?" She asked me.

" I will do nothing. What can I do about that?" I asked her.

" Nothing that you can do. Literally nothing." She said.

" Then?" I asked her.

" Let's go find out a stud for you to make Liam jealous." She said but I stopped her.

" Let Dani come first. Then go for that." I said to her.

" Ok, where is Daniel?" She asked me.

" There he is." I said as I found him coming towards us with Kyle wrapped herself in his arm

" Hey, Dani." I said and hugged him briefly.

" Hi, Tres." He said.

" Hi, Daniel." Betty waved at him.

" Hi, Beatrice. Long time, huh?" Daniel asked.

" Yeah, 7 or 8 years I guess." Betty said.

" That's long time." Daniel said.

" Yeah. It is." Betty said.

" I know." Daniel said.

" Let's enjoy the party." Kyle said. " Talk with your friends later." She pulled Daniel with her.

" Now?" Betty asked me.

" We are free to search for a stud." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" You go and search. I will just sit and enjoy the party." I said.

" How can you enjoy the party while sitting on the corner?" She asked me.

" Just not in mood." I said to her.

" Not in mood? Why so?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Just too much tired of works." I said.

" This why I was telling you to work less but you just work too much to think." She said.

" You go. Find out hot chick for yourself." I said.

" I will find out a stud for you at first." She said.

" No, go find a hot chick for yourself." I said to her.

" Alright you sit there. I will decide what I will do. Ok?" She asked.

I walked to the corner of the room. I sat alone and had a good time with myself enjoying the weather. Not so cold not so warm just too much comfortable. Continuous raining for a few days made the weather so comfortable. I want to go to my hotel suite and sleep whole the night. Beautiful weather. Just like I prefer. I wanted to enjoy it but I couldn't leave the party. Dani and Kyle will mind. They invited me so cordially. Besides, Dani is going to propose Kyle today. I am not going to miss that. I have to be here. Otherwise Dani will kill me. I don't want to get killed. I was not going to miss the proposal.

" Hi!!!" Suddenly someone sat beside me and I turned my head to see the person. I saw a guy with Ash blonde hair. He had bright blue eyes. He handed me a glass of wine. I took it.

" Thank you." I said.

" I am Cameron Millard by the way." He said smilingly extending his hand.

" Tracy Campbell." I said shaking his hand.

" Nice to meet you." He said to me.

" Same here." I said trying to avoid him.

" So are you Kyle's friend?" He asked me.

" No. I am Daniel's friend." I said.

" Oh, I am Kyle's cousin." He said.

" Oh. That's nice." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I must say you are very beautiful. You look like a doll." He said.

" Thanks for the compliment though." I said to him.

" You're welcome." He said. " So, you are Daniel's friend but I have never seen you before." He said.

" Daniel is my childhood friend. I live in Melbourne. Currently living here for a reason." I said to him.

" So you are going back soon?" He asked me.

" Yeah, in 6 months." I said.

" Great then. So wanna hangout sometimes?" He asked me.

" May be. Not sure though." I said to him.

" Yeah, if you want to hangout with me then just ask Kyle for my number." He said winking at me.

" Will do that." I said to him.

" Are you single?" He asked me. I was about to answer him but suddenly we heard Daniel trying to draw our attention. We stood up and walked towards the place.

" Ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for coming to the party tonight. This was too much important for us. Thanks for attending Kyle's birthday party. So, first of all I want to call Kyle here in the stage. Will you please come here, babe?" He asked. Kyle was too happy to go there. " Thanks, babe." He said holding her hand. " So, a few years back on a rainy day I met this girl in the station. Unfortunately I couldn't reach her the day after that. She was vanished with my peace. I swear I tried to find her again in every possible place. I couldn't find her but the following year I was lucky enough to meet her again. And that day I promised myself that I will never ever let you go, Kyle. The situation i gone through when I wasn't able to see you made me realize how crazy I will go if I don't see you beside me. So, I decided to make is last forever to the eternity. Whatever is between us. Marry me." Daniel said kneeling in front of Kyle whose eyes was widened to see the ring.

" Oh my..." She just said before covering her mouth with her hands.

" Say yes, babe. I am waiting." He said.

" Yes, yes, yes, yes." Kyle said and hugged him tightly. Everyone started to cheer for them. I clapped as well.

" That was really nice." Betty said.

" That was." I said.

" And how was Cameron?" She asked me.

" You sent him?" I asked her. She just smirked.

" The stud." She said only.