?¿

A/N: THIS IS A BISEXUAL FEM READER X DEKU X BAKUGO X SHOTO + OTHERS STORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE JUST LEAVE!

Your quick is called YinYang. You are a half and half, you can put out a blinding light from any part of your right side and a blinding darkness from any part of your left side, you can also turn the light into glass and the dark into metal.Both the glass and metal acts like clay (so you can craft them into weapons) for about 5 mins before hardening. Also you already have your hero license and you have a very high IQ. You also already finished "highschool" you went to  special arts highschool.

It's right before my first day and I've already gotten everything ready in my room at the dorms. I'm not allowed to leave though until I'm introduced tomorrow. No one is supposed to know I'm here until tomorrow but I'm so bored in my room alone. I take out my phone and text my old childhood friend Ochako Uraraka. She doesn't know I moved back yet let alone I'm transforing to U.A.

Text messages
You: Ochako what you doing?

Ochako: Hey (Y/N) long time no talk! Nothing much just hanging out with some friends in the dorms.

You: I have a big surprise for you tomorrow Ahhh I want to spoil it so bad but no.

Ochako: Ah no spoilers but yes spoilers! Ugh now I'm super curious!!!

You: Lol *Sends pic of cute cat*

Ochako: Awwww so cute!!! Ah I gtg Mina wants to go to a cafe.

You: Aww okay ttyl

Ochako: Ttyl

I lay down on bed and sigh. Ochako has been telling me about everything that's happened since her first day at U.A, about all her new friends, her hardships and I was stuck going to a Special talents school instead (Art, Dance, Singing). 'I don't think I'm ready for tomorrow but can't turn back now.' I think to myself before getting up to study.