Milluki's crazy wishes

Akahina's p/v

I made it in time to Master Milluki's room. I knocked on the door and walked in. Shocking to see he was sleeping on his computer keyboard. There were mess were where in that big room.

The room was 90 × 80 meters. It was huge. There were junk, anime stuff (of course Akahina though it was cool ~~~~ was is it just me?) and dirty shirts everywhere. I mean seriously, everywhere even in his desk. INSIDE THE DESK!!!  I decided until he was up, I will clean this unclean able room. Well, Ill try.

After 2 hours, I finished. It was 11am. I sat on a chair and accidently fell asleep.

I woke up seeing Master Milluki's face infront of me.

“Why are you asleep?”

“Argh? I cleaned your room and fell to sleep?”

“I didnt ask to sleep. I asked you to come to my room at 9 am. Why did you wake me up?”

“You were asleep. I felt wrong waking you up.”

“Nevermind, because it is 1 pm already. I asked mama to extand your meeting time. You will meet her at 4 pm. Come and I will tell you what to do.”

“R-right?”

As soon as I got the job, I wanted to quit......

Minutes later....

“Come right out Akahina” Milluki said while holding a camera. A type that records.....

“@&*#%*?!+@”

“What was that?” he asked.

“Nothing!!! ”

I came out of a room dress like a bunny. He was recording the whole thing. I dont know why but he had a scary smirk on his face.

I was wearing pink bunny ears. My hair was tied back and I had to jump around like a bunny. I was wearing a black tight thingy (dont know what it is called) and I had whiskers.

Then I changed into a dress. I had two pins in my hair. The dress was really short. I had to pull and streach it everytime I walk. It was yellow in colour. My socks were under my knees because I refuse to wear short dress with short socks. Then he asked me to do and wear weird stuffs. Around 3 I had enough and wanted to kill myself. I was wearing a cat outfit...

Black cat ears. Two cat paws and a black neck with two big bells. A pair of wiskers and no socks. Dont let me get started with the outfit itself. It had no sleeves. It was until on top belly button tigh and black. The only thing that was holding it on was a peace of ribbon around my neck. The skirt was shorter than the first dress and on the sides were like cut. It was so emberresing. I had to wear high heels and I had a tail. You can even imagen me as a black cat.

When I wanted to run away. I saw from the other room that he was guarding it. So I had no choose but to come out.

I was covering myself all over when I came out. It was crazy emberessing. Milluki just looks more scarier and scarier by the moments.

Suddenly he came close to me. I walked backwords till I hit the wall. I havent learn how to defense myself just yet but I really wish I did. He leaned over and puts his hand on the wall so I wasnt able to run away. My eyes turned red and I can feel what he felt. It was creepy. I started to cry a bit untill.....

Dushhhh.....

The room door was kicked open.

“HEY!!”

We both looked and saw Master Killua broke the door. I guess he used his skateboard. He flip his board and stared into Milluki's soul. My red eyes were so focused on him that I felt Millukis fear heart.

Master Killua walked towards me and pulled me away. He pushed Milluki and put me beside him. With that cat dress, even Master Killua blushed. He made his fingers sharp and pointed to Milluki.

“You as much as touch her again. Ill cut you open. Limb by limb.”

“K-Kill, t-this is my time w-with her.”

“Your time is over. She is with me now.” Killua puts his hands around my shoulder. And Milluki was force to agree. Haha surves him right. Master Killua pulled me out of the room. He took me to an empty room. He went out and came back with my maid dress. I will never complain about how short the skirt is or whatever. After dressing up I thanked Master Killua and he just left.

Why is that my heart is beating fast? *Dup... Dap... Dup... Dap...*

(sorry out of ideas. :p. leave comments and vote. *^*)