CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

The house seemed unnaturally quiet as she sat on the end of the bed. She glanced around Alex's room as she pulled a white shirt owned by him, feeling a little as though she was invading his privacy but curious about the man who was becoming an increasingly important of her life.

The quilt cover was a dark charcoal pinstripe, the sheets snowy-white. The bed featured and an upholstered headboard in a natural cafe-latte color and there was no art on the off-white walls. In fact, the only giveaway that anyone live here was the pile of books on one side and the aligned trophies and diffirent miniature of cars.

Claire smiled to herself. Like herself, Alex was far less passionate about the inside of his home than he was outside dealing his passion in the cars. His extravagant garage has a different expensive cars.

She went in search of the real Alex and she got surprised when she found a rooftop garden, an oasis of potted palms and cabbage trees and other tropical foliage plants, set off with colorful floral displays in hot pinks and oranges and yellow. A sandstone garden seat sat along one wall, and a potting bench held pride of place in the far corner.

She admired the simple yet striking arrangement before reentering the house.

She got busied herself by tidying the house then she decided to cooked lasagna and bake an apple pie for their lunch.

She was checking her apple pie in the oven when heard an automatic door on the garage rumble to life.

She hurriedly open the front door and find Alex on the doorstep have a pizza in his uninjured hand.

She stepped aside so he can get inside. "How was the meeting?" she asked.

He kissed her sensually and put his other arm on her shoulder. "It was fine, Lucas just pestering me to give him a new reliable secretary." he laughed and led her toward the kitchen.

He put the pizza on the kitchen counter and faced her.

"I feel guilty by leaving the WorldCon without giving Lucas a time to find a new secretary. I know it will be hard on him to find a new one especially he needs to consider Athena's cretiria for a new secretary." Claire laughed too.

"Don't worry, I'll ask Antoniette to transfer in WorldCon, she's a efficient secretary of mine and I know she can pass on Athena's criterias." he stared at his hooded eyed at her. "babe..."

Claire get the meaning of his hooded stare. "Let's eat first." she slowly pushed him away, for her body easily got reacted at him.

Alex grabbed her hips. "I been dying to have you since this morning, I can't handle another hour babe." then kissed her sensually.

Claire also couldn't contain herself anymore, she kissed him back. She automatically closed her eyes when Alex sucked her neck. "Alex, oh!" and hugged him tightly.

"Look what you have done to me." he whispered and grabbed her right hand and put it on his hard on.

She felt more electrified as her hand touched at it. "Ooh..." as she slowly smoothened it upside down.

Alex stared at her. "Oh babe!" and grind himself in her hand. "Stop babe, I'm going to come if you continue to do that." then he slowly bend down, carry her and let her sat on the kitchen counter.

Claire looked down at him as he kneeled in front of her. She tightly hold on the counter as Alex start to lick her toe and going upward.

"Alex, oh no! oh no!" she felt the sensation getting more more stronger.

"Babe, relax..." he stood and he slowly paused her to laid her back on the counter.

He slid his hands inside her overly large shirt. He skimmed on hand her rib cage to her hip, savoring the voluptuous curve, before sliding it onto her backside. His other hand cupped the fullness of her left breast. She made a small, wordless approving noise as he teased her nipple, her hips flexing against his.