CHAPTER FIVE

Dedicated to: dollca11

Claire tensely looked at the two gorgeous men who sat in front of her. Clad with his infamous arrogance, James looked sharply to the man next to him. While the other man sat comfortably and sweetly staring at her.

"Mr. Solivan, I'm very straightaway kind of person. So, what's the real score between you and my sister?" James provocatively asked.

"Mr. Fontier, the truth is I really like your sister, but I also came here to discuss a business with her." Mark Solivan confidently replied to her brother.

"Oh! business? Well, I don't like interfering with that matter but about her personal life I have everything to says about it. And for that let me warn you, she's already unavailable. So better stay only with the business matter." James said bluntly while elegantly sipping his wine.

"James! Please!" she whispered to warned her brother.

Feeling like she was on the hot seat, she took a deep breath to gathered some fresh air when suddenly the corner of her eyes catched on someone who were dangerously looking at her.

Her eyes got much wider when the man in the black suit sharply stared at her while he sat on the next table.

Feeling hilarious, she almost choke all the air she's breathing. Alex Montero piercing eyes burn to her whole being.

She almost lost conciousness when her new hellacious overboard boss confidently walked toward their occupied table.

"Good Evening!" Alex's icy baritone voice got the attention of the two men who were engrossingly conversing about her personal life.

"Mr. Montero! What a pleasant surprise to see you here!" Claire immediately rose on her seat to save herself from his hideous stunts.

"Mr. Fontier!" Alex stood in front her brother and extented his right hand. "I apologize for what happen this morning for not recognizing you an instant. It's been years since the last time we had seen." the two arrogant men shook their hand.

"I been away from the limelight for the past years. There's only few who can recognize me being a Fontier. So it's understandable. Please join us." James rose his right hand to call the waiter who assigned for them to set up an extra seat for the newcomer.

Claire apologitically looked at Mark Solivan after Alex Montero sat on the chair the waiter gave to him.

"Mark Solivan." Alex plainly greeted the man who were silently admiring at Claire, staring at her sweetly.

"Oh! Hello! Mr. Montero! Long time no see in the limelight too." Mark Solivan plainly greeted on him too.

Claire can't help not to laughed on Mark Solivan little antic.

"Solivan, I stay out from the limelight for a while because of my overwhelming accident. And this time, family comes first... Right Fiancée?" Alex wickedly smiled at her.

"Fiancée?" both of her and Mark weirdly looked at him.

"That's what I told you a while ago Mr. Solivan." James chuckled while enjoying his sister stodgy appearance.

"No! That wouldn't happen." she protested.

She looked unbelievably to his brother and her new boss. In a mere second of time seems they were already too close to each other.

"Babe, they set our engagement years ago. And our marriage will be done this year." he seriously said it and looked at her with so much confidence.

"Me? Your babe?" she laughed sarcastically.

"Yes! My babe." he happily smirked at her.

Seems her patience clouded by his bluntness so she harshly stood on her seat then she slowly walked in front of him.