CHAPTER ONE

"The real beauty of a woman is not on how well she carry herself. But it's on how she made herself to be a better person. From her mind, heart, and soul."
— Athena Sevilla

Claire Jade Adrianna Fontier, tensely stood in front of a wall size mirror inside the modernize bathroom of Claire Jade Paradise Hotel.

Her VIP room composed of pink wallpaper with a big white design of daffodil. Claire Jade Paradise Hotel was located at the heart of New York.

Being the owner she have all the privileges to enjoyed this luxurious room at the penthouse of the said hotel.

Today, she was invited as one of the speaker at the said convention for the successful entrepreneurs--being one of a very young successful businesswoman in the country.

She must be proud to be one of them. But instead of being excited she felt so nervous. Just thinking of her boss Marcus Lucas Montero will be attending to that said event she have all the reason to got nervous.

For the past few months she had done very well to disguised as an efficient plain dull secretary to the boss of the very well known construction business in the country.

Today she might going to face to face his prominent boss but not to be his secretary instead an efficient elegant businesswoman. And hell she might die of having a heart attack. She was not yet ready to unfold her secret escapade.

Not yet...

A light tapped from the outside of the bathroom made her  flinched from her reverie.

"Lady Boss. We need to get going, the convention will start in hour." Dione,  her trusted secretary called. 

"Okey, be there in a minute." she replied and took another glanced at the mirror for the final check on her appearance.

Then she went outside the bathroom after the satisfied look.

TWO HOURS LATER.

The Montero brothers handsomely and confidently walked side by side to their designated seats.

They were greeted by some businessmen and had gathered a full admiration to the women population.

Even Lucas were already married, still, he has a lot of admirers especially in the women division.

But since his wife was known to be dragon lady who spit fire. No one dared to seduce her husband again.

But with Alexander Montero, was a different kind of story. Clad with black tux like his older brother, he became much hotter.

Oozing with confident, the most handsome eligible bachelor in the country was like a salivating juicy meat to the women from there and here and they tried to clawed him like a very delicious meal.

But these past few months something weird happened to this in heat wolf. The Casanova tamed like a purest sheep rather than a restless in heat wolf.

"Bro, where's your secretary?" Alex suddenly asked as soon as they found their assigned seats.

"Claire is not feeling well today so she asked me to not come with us tonight." Lucas sipped his wine while looking around the venue.

"Sick? How sick!!!" Alex asked a little bit louder, worries showed at his handsome face.

"Chill, Lex! What's wrong with you?" Lucas amusingly stared at his brother.

"Just worried, she has no one to take care of her." Alex sighed heavily.

Lucas put down his glass of wine and carefully assessing his brother."And since when Claire matters to you? As far as I know, both of you didn't like each other." Lucas asked suspiciously.

"Don't look at me like that big bro, Claire is soon to be my secretary. So, her health is most matters to me. Without her, I can't really perform my duty." Alex explained thoroughly convincing his brother that he was just concerned to his secretary.

"Okey, if you say so. Just take care of my secretary. I  want Claire in my office when I came back. So treat her well. No monkey business. Hands off on her. Alright? She's not one of your bitches. She is so decent and so pure. Please don't taint her." Lucas warned him and looked directly into his younger brother.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her. I promise when you came back she's still securely intact." Alex showed a peace sign to Lucas while grinning.

"I'm holding your words little bro." Lucas tried to convince himself that his office and his secretary were on the safe hand.

They abruptly stopped when the whole place covered with cheering and clapping. And then, a beautiful sexy woman emerged on the center stage who looks like a goddess who admired by her people.

She wore a green tight body hugging long gown, accentuated by tear drop diamond earrings and a silver stillito.

Both brother surprisingly looked to each other. They couldn't believe in what they have seen.

"Is that Claire?" Alex gasped while still glaring to the woman who were confidently delivering her speech.

"Hell not! That lady is so sofisticated​ while our Claire is so demure, the very exact opposite of that so fucking hot lady on the stage." Lucas carefully checked the woman from head to toe.

"This is crazy! That's Claire, Lucas.  She maybe look a sofisticated one but I know she is our Claire!" Alex rashly rose on his seat.

"Alex! Where are you going?" Lucas shooed Alex back to his seat.

"I'm going to talk to her." Alex stubbornly replied.

"Oh Alex, please stop! She's not our Claire. Please don't make a scene." Lucas got startled by his brother sudden outburst. He knew he have this so stubborn attitude. He would not stop until he got the answer.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to talk to her. My goodness! She's messing us! And I don't like it! What's her fucking agenda for disguising a plain Claire and work to your company. She's up to something and I'm fucking don't like it!" Alex angrily pulled his shoulder from Lucas and walked harshly toward the podium.

"Alex, she is not our Claire! Look at her carefully, she is totally not Claire." Lucas whispered while he walked beside his brother.

Lucas didn't like Alex's rigid reaction. For he fuckingly aware that Alex hate when somebody messing their family. He maybe a jolly and witty type of person but he really didn't like being played.

"Then, explain to me why she's exactly like Claire from head to toe, from her sweet voice and from her expressive eyes and kissable lips. Look at her mannerism when she's nervous, she were biting her lips while tightly grasping her both hands." Alex whispered back and Lucas did not missed Alex's angry voice.

"She's maybe Claire's twin sister?" Luke replied. He really feel like stupid to his sort of reasoning.

"That's bullshit Marcus Lucas Montero! You didn't became for who you are today if you wouldn't know how to evaluate people's intention and motives! And that woman on that stage is fuckingly have something evil plan toward you and your company. And I'm fuckingly going to reveal what really is it. You know I really hate when someone mess our business and our family." Alex angrily voicing out his sentiment.

"Okay okay! But Alex, let slide it this time. I will conduct further investigation to that woman and to Claire.  Maybe they're just relatives or twin something." Lucas sighed while he tried to calm his brother.

Alex furiously shook his head. "Leave the investigation to me. And I'll make sure, very soon we will know what's the bottom of all of this." he swore. "And for you Claire, lets this game of yours begin!" he wickedly grinned while still glaring at the gorgeous woman who were frequently roaming around his head for quite sometimes.

****
For more updates, you can follow my wattpad account. Happy Reading.
---Hanna Luna