CHAPTER SIX

After the meetings with the Fontier, Alex received a call to one of his buddy from the race track. Out of displeasure to the turn out of the meeting he decided to loosen up. He really need to find the best solution on how to win this hard headed heiress.

The whole place boomed with so much noise that he enjoyed before. As party goer he likes much of a place like this. With different kind of women and the best alcohol this place is a heaven to him. But after that accident he changed the whole perspective of his life.

"Hey Bro!" Kairo, his best buddy wave at him as he entered the pub.

Everybody cheered as soon as they saw him. He's been away from the limelight for almost two years but still he is a hot item for them.

"Kai!" they shook hand and then he sat opposite to his best friend and he waved at the crowd.

"What's up?" Kairo offered him a whisky.

"I'm good! Tied up to the family business. And Lucas left his office for a year. And I'm the man for that job." he said while playing with his Whisky.

"Bro, we need you in our team. That's the main reason why I came for you." Kairo seriously looked at him.

"Sorry man! I can't do it. My hand is full this year maybe in the next season." he pleaded and drank his whisky in one go.

"There's something about you." Kairo looked intently at him. "But I can't pin point what is it.." his friend tsked and laughed.

"You're nuts!"he laughed too.

"Oh my! Got you! You're in love bro!" Kairo slowly punched him to his right shoulder.

"Really dude? You've got to be kidding me!" he chuckled and shook his head.

"Really Dude! Your smile shinning like a diamond!" he bantered.

"You're crazy!" they laughed together.

"Seriously dude! I think you're in love! Whose that pitiful woman?" he interestedly asked him.

He is just about to reply when their attention landed to the crowd who were cheering to the new comer.

A very hot lady in red with silver stilleto confidently walked toward him.

Their eyes meet.

She sweetly smile at him.

Then a hot fiery kissed happened.

He felt frazzled for the unexpected kissed.

While Claire were just checking her Instagram on her way home, then a notification suddenly pop up to the latest gossip of The American Celebrity Today.

She smirked after she saw her notification. His name wrote in a bold letters.

-Spotted! The two fast track heartthrob is with us at Krunus! And it seems that they're cooking for his come back. Really, the daredevil ALEX MONTERO is back? And there's more! Miss Galactic, the girlfriend is also with us. See for more updates!-

And a wicked idea suddenly escalated on her.

"Homer bring me to this pub." she told the name of the pub while wickedly smiling.

"Right away boss." her personal driver simply replied.

Then another notification from Instagram pop.

-We've so lucky! after a news of his come back. Spotted:  the daredevil is with his Miss Galactic Katarina Azul. Let's also hear from them their wedding update!-

While in Krunus,

Alex Montero and Katarina Azul are cornered by bunch of celebrity reporters. The flash of the camera came from everywhere while they were seated side by side at one of the famous pub in New York.

"Who told you that I am here? And you brought a bunch of celebrity reporter with you." he simply whispered.

"I heard you're coming here tonight and they're also hungry to see the hot daredevil." she enticed and  whispered back to him.

Then one celebrity reporter immediately thrown a question to them.

"Can we also expect for the wedding bell next year?" a legally blond reporter asked excitedly.

"We're just made out our misunderstanding. But yes, maybe sooner." Katarina answered wearing her sweetest smile.

"Look, that's not going to...." he halted when suddenly a beautiful sexy woman in a corporate attire stood in front of them.

"Hi fiance!" Claire smile wickedly at him and sharply looked at the woman beside him.

Clad with his white expensive corporate attire, she leaned down in front of him and wickedly looked directly in his eyes.

"Play nice! Mr. Montero! The world is watching us." she sweetly smiled at him.

"What are you doing here?" he plainly asked.

"Well! I'm just around the area and I've heard that my fiance is here." she faced to the bunch reporter and charmingly smile to them.

"Miss Fontier!" he stood beside her. "Why are you here?" he whispered.

She didn't bothered to answered him. But instead she faced Katarina who were sharply looking at her.

Not intimidated by her sharp looked she moved closer to the reigning beauty queen and gave her a sweetest sarcastic smile.

The camera started flashing when she sat beside her and she looked up to the stunned Alex Montero.

"Hey fiancee! Come sit with us." she smiled at him. "Isn't it nice to see the ex and the present?" she giggled.

Feeling defeated to the game she created, he sat beside her.

"Hey Babe! What with that face?" she laughed. "Why don't you do the honor to introduce your future wife?" she looked to the stunned lady beside her.

"Ms. Fontier Please!" he seriously whispered.

She didn't bothered his plea so she just turned to her side and faced the lady in red beside her.

"Hi! Miss Azul right?" she extended her right hand. "Claire Jade Andrianna Fontier of Fontier Group of Company a CEO and a fiancée of the man who you claimed a boyfriend." she wickedly smile to the still stunned beauty queen.

"I'm sorry? You? Fiancee?" Katarina throw a disgusted looked to her then sweetly looked to Alex Montero. "Alex Darling, she must be joking! Right?" she pleadingly looked at him.

"Kat..." he apoligically looked to the stunned beauty queen.

"Answer her question, Babe." Claire comically looked at him.

"Miss Fontier... please save that game of yours just for me. Spare Katarina." he sternly whispered to her.

"Okey! As you say so!" she immediately stood in her seat and walked in front of the bunch reporter. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Want a very sizzling news? Okey!" she smile sweetly to him. "I want to announce that the The Montero and Fontier  wedding is officially off! Thank You!" she waved to the camera and regally walked out.

Feeling victorious she remove her LV shoes and happily went out of the pub.

"You fucker Montero! Yes! Finally I'm totally free! I love you world!" she happily shouted on the top of her lungs. "You're the one who cut our wedding Montero! Thanks for being a womanizer!" she laughed heartily.

An angry baritone voice called her from the distance.

"Claire Jade Adriana Fontier! Stop right there." Alex seriously warned her.

She immediately got inside her car as soon it parked in front the club.

"Let's go Homer." Homer immediately obeyed her order then she opened the window. "Good night Montero! Go fuck your Miss Galactic!" she shouted disgustedly.

"Babe! Let's talk!" Alex hurriedly approached her.

"Now Babe? There! you called me Miss Fontier! Wow! Mr. Montero! Fuck you! Get lost!" she angrily shouted at him" Let's go Homer." she ordered and totally closed the window.

Alex just wearily looked at her.

Now he's totally doom.