CHAPTER ELEVEN

Dedicated to: Chiomsky21 lanits95 teresitabgarcia marichylle alavie67 dollca11 nnuruladawiah MsRCLBR

"Nothing is sexier than a man who admits he wants you, and does anything and everything he can, to have keep you."
-iloveyouquotesandsayings

Then he realized... maybe, Claire also knew about it, that's why she left! That thought made him cringed.

"No! It's imposible!" his furious baritone voice boomed to the whole room.

The content of the envelope were only a hoaxed. He knew it, there's someone behind this issue. He won't let anyone used him or ruined his reputation, especially this is not just a small matter.

"Who sent you that?" he furiously asked.

Lucas picked the paper he were thrown on the floor and he sympathetically looked to his younger brother. He then sat beside their father and put the paper back inside the envelope.

"It was delivered via mail." their father said plainly.

"Luke, Mom... Dad." he dismayingly looked to them. "Mom, I swear that paternity test is fake. Believe me, Mom." he gently hold his mother delicate hands.

"I believe you son. But, are you really sure that you're not the father." Lorraine Montero lovingly touched his face.

"Mom, I admit... I maybe a womanizer but if that baby is mine I'll take the full responsabilies of being a good father. But no, I never touch any woman for the past two years. I'll celibate myself since I meet Claire." he seriously looked to his older brother.

Their parents gasped for what he have told while Lucas laughed heartily.

"Hell! Lex! Really? It's really hard for me to believe that." Lucas still laughing and unbeliavably looked at him.

"Honestly, I lost interest to any woman since I meet Claire. So how come, I got Miss Azul pregnant?" he sighed heavily.

"We'll investigate on this matter. For now let's talk about the Fontier." his father seriously looked to both of them. "Luke, when do you discovered that Claire is heiress of the Fontier."

"The first day she came to my office to work for me. Of course I instantly recognized her. How can't I? She is James younger sister. I'll just let her worked for me for curiousity. But later on, I discovered that she were just wanted to know personally the man her parents arranged for her to marry. At first she thought it was me, that's why she came to personally knew me." his older brother smiled to them.

"All along, you knew who she is? And you didn't even bother to tell me?" he irritatingly said to his older brother.

"Lex, I knew about the arrange marriage, Dad told me about it. Just Dad don't pursue that arrange marriage for me because basically he knew about me and Athena. And I asked Dad to let me handle this issue. So when Claire came to my office I already have a clue. So, I let her work for me, to made her realized that being married to a Montero is not bad at all. I also don't mention to Mom and Dad that Claire is working for me. And I didn't tell you about her true identity so both of you can freely and personally know each other. I don't want this arrange marriage thing would only base as a business venture. I don't want my brother to enter in a loveless marriage. That's why I asked you to work here to strengthen the feeling, you have to each other." Lucas genuinely smiled to them.