CHAPTER SEVEN

"We're looking for a man who we feel in love with, not a man who cannot see our worth anymore."
-Athena Sevilla

She just maneuvered in front of WorldCon when she noticed a bunch of reporters camp outside the building. The security team also gathered at the main entrance to secure the place.

She hurriedly parked her red Chevy at the basement and immediately called the head security to update the situation and ordered to secure the entire building for the possible intruder. And she also request for the top security personnel to guard the new boss.

"And Thippe, come to my office the soonest." she ordered to the head of security.

"Right away Ms. Claire." he replied.

She hurriedly went to Alex's office and she got more worried when she couldn't find him there. So she grabbed her mobile phone in her bag and rang him right away.

A second later she have Alex on the other line

"Claire!" he excitedly greeted to her.

For what happened to them last night, she was the last person that he would expect to call.

"We have situation here Sir! Please don't drive today. I'm going to arrange the pilot to pick you." she  talked professionally.

"Oh! No problem! Please arrange the conference room for them. I will meet them today. Thank you babe! After I heard your voice I really wanted to kiss you. See you love." then he ended the call.

"What the!" she shouted.

She decided to took a short break so she slumped on the nearby couch. This early ruckus tires her.

After a minute she just checked on some documents that needed to signed for today then she went out of his office.

She meet by a twenty nine year old legally blond man in her office. For her, he was not just an ordinary guy because he's an ex military that served for this country during the Afghanistan war.

Thippe Makitson, he has this super well tone body, a bluish eyes, six feet two inches tall. And in terms of his physique and looks he can be a famous top male model.

"Good Morning Claire." he stood on his seat to acknowledge her present.

"Good Morning! Have a sit." she smiled at him and offered to sat again.

"Oh here! I guess you skip your breakfast again." he smiled sweetly to her and laid a two cups of hot chocolate and a box of blueberry muffin on her table.

"Two cups of hot chocolate! So I guess I should need to invite you to have breakfast with me." she laughed then she comfortably sat on her chair.

"Good guess Miss Claire or else I should be the one who invite myself." he laughed too whille he opened the box of blueberry muffin and took two pieces of it for each of them.

"So hows the situation at the main entrance?" she asked while enjoying her favorite breakfast.

"We're not new to the situation like this. So don't worry we handle them orderly." he smiled at her.

"I thought we can have this peaceful invironment since our big boss was away for sometime, but in just a week we face a situation like this again." she sighed.

"Well, their names spoke for them. Their private life has been a livehood to these celebrity reporters." he chuckled while he munched his blueberry muffin.

"Anyway, I need your help." she stared at him.

"Okey, what is it?" he nodded while he sipped his hot chocolate.

"Assigned your top personel during the press conference. We're having that now today." she stood on her seat and smoothen her wavy long hair.

"Alright." he simply agreed while admiringly staring at her.

"And also you need to come with me. I need some of your suggestion." she sat back and checked something in her computer.

"I'll wait for you outside." he picked their cups and put them at the nearby pantry and  winked at her before he went out.

She giggled for his antic. He was very open to his feeling towards her. But he knew that he was just a good friend to her.

They're almost finished within an hour. The food and drinks are ready to be serve during the conference. She looked around to find something that they might need to be fix.

Then suddenly Thippe approached her.

"The boss arrive safely to his office. I have my two top personel escort him from now on." he casually informed.

"Good! I want this event to be perfect. Because I really don't want to hear any complain coming from that daredevil." she stiffly flicked her right point finger.

"Daredevil?" he laughed. "Do you really need to call him name names?" he stood beside her and crossed his arms to his chest.

"He is. Why I shouldn't?" she looked at him from her sideway.

"And a very good looking daredevil." he teased her.

"He is not! He is just a overrated asshole. And I really don't like him." she smirked.

"You're the cutest!" he laughed heartily. "Here drink this. You look so tense." he gave her a bottle water from the foodcart nearby.

"Thanks!" she sweetly smiled at him. "And I'm also gorgeous and sexy." she tapped his shoulder and rose her right eyebrow at him.

"Definitely gorgeous!" he laughed and he gave her two thumbs up.

"Anyway, you need stay beside me during the conference just in case I need you. And please checked on them carefully before they get in. Camcorder and laptop are the only allowed" she said.

"Alright! Your wish is my command." he nodded and looked around to check his men he posted  around the venue.

"Thank you! You're my hero!" she teased him.

Then she faced her staff.

"Okey people! We're already done here. You can go back to your respective post. Thanks for your help." she thankfully smiled  to them.

She confusedly looked at them when they didn't badge to their spot but instead they were just staring to her back. So she turned her head from where they were staring.

A very striking man with Armani suit seriously staring back at her. His handsome face got much darken when he noticed the man beside her.

"Follow me!" he ordered then immediately went out of the room.

He made them all speechless.

"I need to go." she timidly smiled to the man beside her.

"I'll go with you." he worriedly said.

"No need." she smiled at him. "Oh! here." she gave back the bottled water to him and tapped his right shoulder.

She wave him goodbye before she went out the room.

After a minute of debating, she bravely walked to his office. She slowly pushed the door and she heard him converging to someone over the phone.

She almost got stumble in what she saw, his boss was talking to somebody using her own mobile phone. She just stood there and listened to him.

Then it hits her.

"End game." she defeatedly whispered.