CHAPTER EIGHT

"I know I can be possessive but it is because I love you so... and if I ever stop being jealous , then that will be the day when my love for you will end."
-anonymous

Alex Montero excitedly exit in his car. He really can't wait to see the woman who made his morning so perfect. Wearing his best smile he confidently walked toward the private elevator. A two security personel walked each side of him.

"How's the situation?" he asked the man to his right side.

"Mr. Matkison secured the whole building so you have nothing to worry sir." the man answered in a monotone voice.

"Good." he nodded as they got in the elevator.

He directly walked toward his secretary's office as soon as they reached her office.

He welcomed by her sweet scent combine with chocolate and blueberry scent.

He looked around hoping to see her but his face got darkened when his eyes landed at the two empty cup and to the leftover blueberry muffin at the nearby pantry.

He called the two security personel that firmly stood outside of Claire's office.

"Bring me to the CCTV room." he sternly ordered.

The two security personel directed him at the top floor of the building. He greeted warmly by his older brother top trusted men.

"Good Morning sir. What we can do for you?" asked by a well built middle age man.

"Good Morning Regs! I want to review the footage this early morning." he recognized him as his brother second right hand man.

"Certainly sir! This way! "Regs directed him in front of different monitors. "Have a sit Sir." he offered him a seat. Then he pressed some buttons.

"Thanks." he sat next to Regs.

Then he looked at the monitor that played the situation at the main entrace earlier this morning.

He sighed and shooked his head.

"Play the earlier footage to my secretary's office." he ordered.

"Sir, we can't do that." Regs shook his head.

"And why?" his face darkened.

"The big boss don't let us install a CCTV to his office and also to Miss Claire office, but there's a CCTV installed just outside their office." Regs simply said then pressed some button.

His face immediately got darkened when he saw Lucas right hand had knocked to her secretary's office while holding a two cups of something in his right hand and a box of muffin to his left hand.

He immediately went out the CCTV room without bidding goodbye to Regs.

He strode toward the elevator with the two security personel walked each side of him.

"Bring me to my secretary." he ordered when they were already got inside the private elevator.

"Yes sir!" the two security personel replied in unison.

After five minutes, they let him in to the majestic conference room. This room has a magnificent structure. Even he comes here most of the time, still he appreciates his older brother great wonder.

But his appreciation to this magnificent room got distracted when his eyes landed to the two person who where sweetly talking to each other.

He silently stood there for about three minutes while he engrossingly watched them laughing.

Controlling his anger he icily called her. Her staff paused from their respective work and stunnely looked at him.

Claire just intently looked at him while she tried to read his contored face.