Katsura

Akahina's p/v

I opened my eyes and saw Master Killua. I wanted to stand to greed him but he just shut my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile

“Errgghhh? What time is it?”

“You slept for 3 hours.”

I heard a voice and looked on a branch of the cherry tree, it was Master Killua. He was closing his eyes while moving his feet back and for. I stood up and bow.

“I-im sorry for not noticing you, Master Killua”

“Lame. Just call me Killua”

“But I cant. Im a survent and your the master. Its unpleasing.”

“Unpleasing or not, it is still lame. How about if we be friends?”

“I dont think that is possible. You know, you can at least look at me when we are talking.” I said.

“No. Well I will, If We are friends.

“I said we cant” I said  a bit hardly and I looked away.

“See you later idiot” Master Killua hop beside me and walked away.

“My name is not Idiot. It is Akahina”.

Killua stopped walking and turn around,

“continue...”

“I... dont..... know”

“Eh!? You cant remember even your name?”

“No, its just that. I dont even know my family. Since I remember it, I have been living alone. I was never raise my anyone. And then suddenly, some guys kidnaped me. It was the most great thing that ever happend to me...” I looked up to the sky.

“And why is that?”

“coz I met you...”

Master Killua blushed a bit and came close to me... and said“Katsura.”

“What?”

“Your name.... Starting today your Katsura Akahina”

“why?”

“Coz you have no name. Plus your hair's colour looks the same as the colour of the chreey blossom tree. The place we first talk.”

“My hair? Well then, I accept the gift by my Master. Im Katsura Akahina from today.”

“You better no shame it.”

“thank you.”

“for what?”

“for everything.”

“....” He looked away and blush.

After that we both watched the sunsets and return. He went to the mantion while I return to the butlers HQ. I had the most fun today. I wasnt able to stop smilling. What I didnt know was, someone was watching me....

to be continue~~~~

(Hope you guys like it. Dont forget to comment and vote :p)