Uh Oh

Miranda POV

I was back at the tour bus, Scott had called an emergency meeting for them, along with security. We needed to look where they were, and fast! I knew The Band Perry's suburban was here. I swiped the keys off the counter and sprinted to it.

A warm, summery wind was blowing and something hit my feet. I looked down. It was a scribbled on piece of paper, it had blown in from the crowd! I picked it up, it was just a flyer for Grace! I felt some indents and ran back into the tour bus, a weird feeling in my chest. I searched all the drawers until I found a tiny pencil and a piece of notebook paper. I scribbled lightly over the flyer and saw an address indent onto the notebook paper. They were headed for Knoxville! I looked up and spotted my pistol. I had to do this for Grace. I held it in my hand, heavy as a deadweight.

I held the keys as tightly as I could in my hand and hopped in the car. I sent a quick text to Carrie, telling her I was going somewhere. I floored the car and took off. Please let me be going to the right place!

It took me a good 30 minutes by back roads and speeding through towns, rarely going under 80. I finally reached the house. I looked down and saw no text from Carrie. I sent a picture of the address and got out.

I held the pistol tight in my shaking hand, scared of what I'd see. I was almost to the door when I felt a burning pain in my shoulder. I lunged forward to the doorknob when someone growled: "What're you doing here?" I turned and shot at them, just grazing them. "You're lucky. Or you would've been dead already!" I snarled. I felt a crazy burning and looked down. My eyes widened with sickening dread. I had been shot in the shoulder!

I was slammed into the door before falling to the ground, my pistol, the only friend, only thing to protect me, disappeared, and I was dragged into the house! I shook, I was completely terrified! I wouldn't show it, though. My adrenaline kicked in and I fought back as hard as I could, earning him a black eye and scratches. He opened another door and dragged me downstairs to the basement. I began to feel very woozy, my adrenaline slipping away like the setting sun. I heard a gasp and tried to fight back as my hands were bound. I screamed in pain as my arms were tied behind my back, my wound bleeding. This was my worst nightmare!

"No!" I heard who I thought was Kimberly, scream. "Whatcha wanna do with her, Sam?" I heard a man ask, his voice rusty as the nails in the ceiling. "Eh, keep her. She'll probably die anyway. It's these two we want." I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness. I tried to fight to help the other two, I couldn't see them clearly! I forced myself awake for a while, but then,it all faded to black.