NO!

Carrie POV

I was watching their meeting and felt my phone buzz. I ignored it, not wanting to be distracted. They were notifying the police, telling them what happened. I gave my statement and then began the slow walk back to the bus.

I felt my phone vibrate again and sighed, finally taking my phone out. It was from Miranda. "I'm going somewhere. If I'm not back... Notify someone." There was a picture of a flyer. It was too blurry to make out! I cursed myself for not staying with her!

I ran back to the police and showed them the picture. "We'll have a specialist look at this. Just hang tight." He went to take my phone. "No!" I yelled. I quickly sent the picture to Neil before he could take my phone. "M'am just give me the phone." He said impatiently. I sighed and handed him the sparkly pink phone.

"Looks good on you." I snarled. He just looked at me and walked away. All of the police left, Reid had his face in his hands. "Miranda's...gone." Was all I could say. They whipped their heads up to me. "She stole your car and left. Sent me a message." Reid got up and began walking toward the bus. He went into a full sprint.

I followed him and so did Neil. We reached the bus to find Reid frantically searching everywhere. I glanced at Neil, he shrugged. Reid ran to the back and returned with a brown pair of glasses. I just looked at him.

"Neil. Call mom and dad. Tell them what's going on. Carrie, can you send the picture to me?" He asked. "I don't have my phone. Neil has the picture." I said. "It's already almost morning." Reid grumbled. Neil sent the picture to Reid's phone. He zoomed in and looked at the address.

"I can barely make it out. 213..5? No 2154 Br..BrideWay. No, Bridgeway! Bridgeway! 2154 Bridgeway Drive! There's Tennessee but I can't read the town." He said. Reid pulled it up on his phone after I wrote it down. I glanced at Ran's pistol holder, it was empty!

"I got it!" Reid cheered. It was now about 7 at night. It had taken us forever to crack it. We piled into my truck that had been brought to Nashville, and I sped off. We called the police and they hadn't even gotten the first letter yet! They told us to stay out but I just hung up.

Reid had grabbed the shotgun that Miranda had given Grace and we were on our way. It was in Knoxville!

We pulled up to the house, it was completely surrounded by woods! We walked inside and I found a locked door. Reid helped me kick it open. We went down and saw no one! They were gone!

We looked all over. I saw blood on the floor and a bit on the walls, making me panic. "Guys!" Neil called. He was holding Miranda's pistol! I gasped, all of them were here! I started to cry and ran around like crazy. "They might be in the woods!" Neil yelled. I charged up the stairs and out the door. There were so many acres!

"Guys, tire tracks! Two sets!" Reid said. We heard sirens and saw Steve and Marie get out, their mother was crying! Steve held his wife and I cried more. "They're not here! Tire tracks around the back!" Reid yelled.

We all hopped into our cars and sped off, following them.