Nashville Interviews!

Today is a happy day, it's Neil's birthday!! So here's another update and Happy Birthday Neil!!!! :)

************************************

Grace POV

The Arkansas show went great! I woke up and stretched, we were on the way to Nashville for our last concert.

I was still kind of sad, but we were going to figure this out! My hand hit something and I jumped. I looked down to see Reid next to me on the couch! I jumped and he moved, blinking his eyes. That was the second time I have fallen alseep on him, watching a movie! I yawned and smiled at Reid, he was still really out of it. He weakly smiled back at me, looking exhausted. "Sorry I fell asleep on you." I laughed, he looked at me, almost awake.

"Hey, I'm not complaining! You smell like strawberries." He mumbled. I started laughing. "Aww thanks! You smell like a pine tree." I smiled back. "Uh... can we stop sniffing people and eat some breakfast?" I heard someone laugh, I jumped, blushing. Carrie, Kimberly, and my brother were at the tiny table together, coffee cups in their hands! Kimberly was laughing so hard her face was pink. "Oh hush. We all know you know what JP smells like!" I snapped playfully. Kimberly turned bright red, her eyes wide, making me laugh harder.

"Seriously! What's with all the sniffing?" Nick laughed, looking from me to Reid and back again. I just shrugged, laughing, and went to get ready. I grabbed my pretty pink sundress with my all white with blue and red trim cowboy boots and slipped them on. I quickly put on my makeup, double checked the mirror, and walked out. Reid walked into the bathroom to get ready, and bumped into me on the way in with a smirk. "Hey! No more kisses for you!" I half yelled. He pouted at me and shut the door. I turned around to see Carrie laughing at me and shaking her head.

I walked over and Kimberly poured me a cup of coffee. "Thanks!" I smiled, taking it. We had a tiny makeshift kitchen on our bus, we rarely cooked, but mostly made coffee! "Where are we stopping today, chief?" Nick asked Kimberly with a laugh. Kimberly smiled and said, "Well... I thought we could go to Chick-fil-a for some breakfast!" "Yay! Let's go!" I cheered, making all of them burst out laughing. "Wow... someone's excited about food!" Kimberly laughed. Then she glanced at Carrie, "What would you like for breakfast? Since I know you're vegan?" Carrie smiled, "Well.... all you chicken lovers... umm maybe an omelette? I'll make one here!" She said with a smile. "Are you sure?" Kimberly asked. "Hey! KP! There's a diner across from Chick-fil-a that we can walk to!" Jim yelled from the front.

"We can all eat there?" Kimberly asked. I shrugged, looking at her closely, she was still nervous. "We should be to Nashville at noon, and at one you'll have an interview!" Kimberly informed me, I nodded. "Okay! Sounds great to me!" I smiled. "So... What're we doing for breakfast again?" My brother laughed, looking at both of us. "Well.... maybe hmm we could go to both if you'd like." Kimberly said with a smile, I nodded, knowing that's what she wanted to do.

In the end, we picked up a vegetarian omelette for Carrie at the diner and the rest of us ate at Chick-fil-a. We had to sign a few autographs, but it wasn't bad! After we ate, we climbed aboard the bus and headed over the Arkansas/Tennessee border. I sat with my pen in my hand and thought. "Hey, Carrie?" I asked, she was sitting on the couch across from me. "Yeah?" "Where'd Miranda go?" I asked, there was silence. "She's on the other bus, she wouldn't leave completely." I nodded, I did feel bad, she was trying to do the right thing, and I guess it was a risk having people come on our bus.

Kimberly, Reid, Neil, and I, got dropped off for the interview. Carrie and Miranda stayed on the bus. CMT wanted to do an interview, my hands were shaking! It was my first real TV interview! I was so excited! We walked in and saw a woman at the front desk, furiously typing away at her computer. She glanced up and smiled at us. "Grace Oakley! They're ready for you!" She smiled, pointing in the direction of the set. Kimberly handed me my guitar, I didn't even realize that I had left it on the bus! Before we splitted, TBP going to the crowd, and me onstage, Reid took my hand, a pleading look in his eyes.