Nashville

*Kimberly POV*

I was so thrilled! My brothers and I were going to be playin in Nashville! It was really one of my favorite venues, since it was like another home to us.

"It's a nice day outside!" Reid commented, his long brown hair swinging as he stared out the windows of the bus. "Kinda hot, though." I said back.

It was around 11 am. We had a little while off before our concert next Friday. Neil still wasn't awake yet.

"Should I go wake lazy up?" I asked, laughing. "Na, I'll do it." Reid smiled. I watched him disappear into the bunk hallway. I was sitting on the couches in the middle of the bus, takin in the view.

I chuckled when I heard a loud THUMP. That was probably Neil hitting the floor. I saw him come in, with his hair wild. "Well, good morning Neil!" He just mumbled something and reached for a coffee mug.

He grabbed the blue one with a keyboard for a handle and music notes all over the mug. He poured the now luke-warm coffee into the mug.

I stayed where I was, letting the boys come to me for once. They sat around me and we all talked about what we were going to do during our week home.

"Well, I want to see Romeo and mom and dad." Reid said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Romeo, his horse, was the second most pampered thing next to his bass. Maybe even the first.

"Right, and I want to go fishin and hike in the mountains!" Neil added. "Well, I want to go to the little antique malls around Nashville!" I smiled. I had always loved antique malls.

We decided to head home for a bit first. I told Jim, our bus driver to drop us home.

************************************

I unlocked the door and was immediately met by two crazy corgis! I smiled, and sat down. They attacked my face with kisses!

We walked fully into the house, calling out "mom!" And "dad!" Without getting any answers.

We walked into the kitchen, met by silence. I could almost always find my mom in here! I finally spied a note on the counter.

"Kimberly, Reid and Neil,

We have gone out to prepare a surprise for y'all and we won't be back this evening! We're really sorry, it got pushed back so we might not see y'all when y'all get home. Go do whatever and come back to the house at 4!"

-Mom and Dad.

I finished reading and set the note back down. "Well, looks like we're off to do whatever!" I smiled, glancing at my iPhone. It was around 1 pm and I wanted to get some lunch.

I turned to ask the guys if they wanted to come with me, they were already walkin away. "Hey, I'm gonna go walk around downtown! See y'all in a bit!" I got mumbled ok's.

I grabbed the keys to our second car, a small, dark blue truck. I usually drove the black suburban but my parents must've taken it.

I roared down the road and off to Nashville.

************************************

I parked my car and stepped out, smiling. I looked down, I had on a cute, pink sundress and my heart shaped glasses on my head. I straightened my dress and suddenly had the feeling I was being watched.

I glanced around, locked the truck, and walked out of the parking lot. I walked on the opposite side of the street from most of the shops, trying to get a good view of everything.

I finally spotted a cute little sandwich shop and looked around for the crosswalk. I reached it and looked both ways, and began to cross.

I reached the other side but still couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched. I walked into the cute little shop and ordered my meal.

************************************

After I ate, I sat in the booth, on my phone. I was surprised that no one had recognized me. It didn't bother me either way, it was just odd.

I sat for a little while before glancing at the little pink clock, it was 2:45! I went to get up from the booth but was stopped by a man.

I felt alarms in my head go off but ignored them. "Would you mind signing this? My daughter is a huge fan!" He smiled at me. Something about him felt odd.

I smiled back, and picked up the pen. "What's her name?" I asked quickly. This guy, as nice as he looked, made the alarms in my head go off.

"Her name is Emily!" He said cheerfully. I wrote a quick note, "For my awesome fan, Emily! -Kimberly Perry!" And handed it to him. He stared at it for a few minutes and then said, "thank you so much! I love you, you know?" I scooted back into the booth a bit, he was kinda creepy.

He walked away, finally. I sighed in relief. I decided to sit there for a few minutes, to compose myself. I looked back at the clock, 5 till three. I had about 30 minutes to look around.

I walked out of the store and looked across the street. There was "Nashville Antiques" on the corner. I walked further down to the second crosswalk, the busier one. I looked before I crossed.

Suddenly, there was the screeching of tires. "Watch out!" Someone yelled. I looked up to see an SUV flying at me. I screamed before feeling myself being pushed out of the way.

I fell onto the pavement and hit my head, blacking out.