WHAT!?

I sighed as I got dressed into my normal clothes. I was sad because I would be late to the concert and there was no one to take me.

Oh well. I wasn't too bummed because I was alive and I had saved a life! I finished putting on my clothes and sat on the end of my bed. My parents were supposed to pick me up any minute.

I looked up as the door was flung open. A doctor walked in. He handed me the paperwork and I signed it. He closed the door and I sighed, staring at my hands. I didn't have a phone to use because it was obliterated.

Within a minute, the door was flung open again. A stressed looking Carrie came in the room. "Carrie!? Why are you here? What's wrong?" I asked, sprinting to her side. "Get your stuff. We're running late!" She looked at the clock, it was 7:30.

I grabbed the bag that my mother had sent for me and slung it over my shoulder, wincing in pain. I was still pretty sore.

"What's going on? Where are my parents?" I asked in a rush as we walked down the hallway and into an elevator.

"I can't tell you. And they're fine, I've called them." She said, all but running out of the elevator. I followed her. I had no idea what was going on but I trusted Carrie. We came out of the hospital to a horde of reporters and paparazzi. There were three police officers trying to hold them back.

The crowd was growing stronger. "Let's go!" Carrie yelled to me over the swell of camera clicks and paparazzi yells. We ran toward a black suburban with two strong security guards. Carrie shut the door after we piled in and we roared off.

*************************************

Carrie wouldn't answer any of my questions. I finally gave up and almost cheered when the car came to a stop. We climbed out and I realized we were at LP Field! Aka, the main football field in Nashville!

She flashed the badge that I didn't know she was wearing at security and we charged through to the pit and in front of it.

There were a bunch of fans standing around, waiting for The Band Perry. Their opening act had just finished, apparently.

I was stunned. I couldn't believe that I was actually here. Was I still in a coma...? I brushed that negative thought away and smiled. Carrie was standing next to me, signing autographs left and right, over the guard rail. We were on a sort of alley in front of the pit.

We heard the band start and both of us turned around. I heard the start of DONE and cheered. I was so happy!!

It was so loud because we were right up front. I looked over as security brought a little girl and her mom next to us. The whole stage was outside!

We all started to dance, I hopped up and down, Kimberly sang to me a few times! I was so happy!

They had just finished Pioneer when Kimberly spoke into the mic. "Hello, Nashville!! Hope y'all are havin fun! We have three surprises for y'all tonight! One is: is lovely April in the crowd tonight?" The crowd roared and looked around.

The little girl next to us started to hop up and down. "BabyGirl! I see you! Come on up here!" Her mom lead her to the stage. Reid and Neil picked her up.

"Now, today, we met this lovely little lady when we went shopping! And guess what!? It's her birthday!! This is for April and anyone else that has a birthday today!! Ready!? One. Two. Three. Four!!" The whole crowd started going wild singing "Happy Birthday."

April started to cry. She looked really happy! Kimberly hugged her. "How old are you, BabyDoll?" Kimberly asked, picking her up. "I'm six!" The crowd cheered. Reid and Neil walked over, they each kissed one of her cheeks!