Tour!

Grace POV

"Are you ready? First show in an hour and a half!" Kimberly asked me. We were sitting on a couch in our bus outside a BBQ joint in Oklahoma.

"Yeah! Just a bit nervous!" I smiled. "You'll do great!" Kimberly said, giving me a high five. We had had our meeting with Scott, taken pictures, had a press conference, and then taken to the road! I was already tired!

"Nothin but bars and stars now." Neil laughed at me. "Yeah, I guess so!" I smiled. "We each got you something." Reid said, walking in, holding a bag. All three of them walked over to our tiny counter and grabbed gifts. "C'mon! Y'all are waaaay too nice!"

They only laughed! "C'mon! Open it!" Reid smiled, handing me his. I pulled a little box out and opened it. There was a green bracelet with one gold bead and a gold colored oval hanging off the bracelet, it had an angel on it! "Aww, Reid! I love it! Thank you so much!" I smiled and gave him a hug.

Neil was next. He handed me a square package. I stared at it for a moment before opening. I opened it and smiled at what was inside! It was an add on for an iPhone camera with different filters and zoom! "Thank you!" I said, smiling.

Kimberly was next. She gave me two boxes! One was big and one was tiny compared to the other. I opened the smaller box to reveal small, light blue headphone looking things. I tilted my head. "These are your inner ears!" Kimberly smiled.

"Thank you! They're really cool!!" I said. "Put em in!" Reid said. I nodded and put them in my ears. They fit perfectly! "we just need to do a sound check in a minute! But open the other!" Kimberly said.

I opened the other box to reveal beautiful white cowboy boots! They had blue, sparkly roses that went all over the boot and two roses in the middle that formed a heart over a bright blue "G" one one boot, and a "O" on the other! "These are beautiful!" I exclaimed.

I quickly put them on and smiled. They fit perfectly!! "Thank all of y'all so much!!" I smiled. "You're welcome! Good luck on your first show! Our band will be backing you up, so, yeah!" I had already practiced with them today, and it went pretty well!

"Thanks!" I smiled at the three Perrys. They all gave me a hug and Kimberly said, "Time for sound check!" I smiled at her. "Sounds good to me! What's like a pre-show ritual for you guys?" I asked, looking from Neil to Reid to Kimberly.

"We usually.." Kimberly was about to say more when there was a knock on the door. We both looked at each other. Uh oh. "Were y'all expecting anyone...?" I asked slowly. "I'm sure it's just the head of the venue." Neil said quietly.

I got up to answer it. "Oh, no, missy!" Reid told me. He went in front of me. I got an odd feeling. "Reid, let me go." I commanded, he froze and looked at me. "Alright." He went over to the blinds. "It's some guy."

I carefully opened the door and looked out. A bottle was thrown at me. I ducked, just in time. The three Perry's looked pissed when I turned around. "Stay there." I said. I looked out and saw the glassy eyes I hadn't seen in a long time. Sam.

"How's it uh, going?" I asked awkwardly. "Are those your new men?" He breathed. He looked different, his skin was pale and almost clear, hair thinning, and eyes glassy and unfocused. "N.no." I stuttered. "You hesitated. You know I don't like when you hesitate!" He roared.

He pulled a knife and stabbed me in the arm! "Hey! At least it was like one of our dates... Ow. But without a cigarette burn.. Or taking it out..." I laughed bitterly. I could hear Kimberly charge forward. "Kimberly, don't!" I yelled. She kicked him in the chest. He fell backwards. Reid charged out the door.

I began to feel myself slide down, but thank God he had a bad aim! I felt myself being picked up. I could hear Kimberly kicking him over and over. Finally, security came and I closed my eyes.

*************************************

"Grace.. Psst. Grace!" I jumped slightly. "What's going on?" I asked slowly.