No Way!!!!!

"You'll be opening for us." I stared at her, I sat back down on the hammock. "Seriously!?" I asked, looking at her.

"What? You don't want to?" She asked, looking offended. "No!! Of course I want to!!! I'm just... A little shocked, that's all." "We videotaped you singing and sent it to our company, including your ones online." I just stared at her, dumbstruck.

"T..thank you so much." I said, my voice quiet. "No problem. I honestly think that you're really good. We have one more act that will open behind you, too. Are you familiar with Florida-Georgia Line?" I stared at her. Bring out the cameras, this has to be a joke. THE Florida-Georgia Line!?

"You're kidding? I love them! Thank you so much!! I'm so excited! Ran told me that I was going with y'all but not like this!!" I jumped off the hammock and hugged Kimberly.

"N..no. We're not kidding. You're killing me with a hug here. And I thought I gave tight hugs! Sheesh!" I sprang back.

"Sorry! I'm just really excited!! When do we leave?" I bounced up and down on the bed. "Wow. You're hyper! We leave tomorrow at 3:00. We have a sit down lunch meeting from 10-12 to talk about the tour."

"Ok! Sounds great! I'm so excited!!" I jumped up and down. "You're going to break my bed if you do that." She warned me, laughingly.

"Oops. Sorry. I just can't believe this!!!!" I smiled wide. I couldn't wait!!!!

"What do we do now?" I asked. I stopped bouncing. My head started to swim. Putting my hand to my forehead, I looked at Kimberly.

"We need to run to Nashville and make sure we have everything, and buy you some new outfits." She smiled at me.

"Alright. When do you want to leave?" I asked. "Whenever you want to!" "Can I get ready first?" I asked. She nodded. I ran and took a shower.

When I got out, Kimberly was no where to be found! I panicked until I found her sitting outside on the porch. "You scared me!" I yelled at her. She jumped like 10 feet and stared at me.

"Sorry! I was just waiting for you to get ready. You take forever! Are you ready to leave? The boys are going to go with us, but shop separately." She smiled at me. I stuck my tongue out at her."Ok, let's go!" Squealing, I grabbed my cane.

We hopped into their truck and sped away.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Author note: Hey, guys!! Sorry it's such a short chapter! I've been working on a project, but it's almost done! Then I'll be back in full swing!

I will have a longer chapter up tomorrow! I promise! Thank you sooooooo much for reading! Love y'all!

-PioneerWoman