Epilogue

Grace POV

"Grace!" I heard Kimberly yell. I had just walked into a party! The Band Perry were hosting a party after all that happened, and to get ready for hanging out with Trent's kids tomorrow!

Miranda had woken up, after she had been pronounced dead for five minutes. I was so happy! "Yeah, Kimberly?" I asked.

She attacked me in a hug, after putting down the tray of mason jars filled with tea. I hugged her back, so happy that everyone was okay.

"We've got a surprise for you!" She smiled. "Okay! What is it?" I asked with a smile. Hands went over my eyes and I jumped. I smelled pine and smiled, ear to ear!

"Just this way..." I heard Reid laugh. He stopped me and lifted his hands off my eyes. I saw a beautiful mason jar candle lit yard and smiled. "Read it." Reid said nervously.

"Okay...?" I asked. I saw "Will you go on tour with me?" In candles! I laughed. "Of course! Silly!" I said, turning around. He was on one knee!

I knew this was going to be an interesting tour!

*************************************

Hey guys! Thank you SO MUCH for reading my story! It really means a lot to me! I have a sequel coming out pretty soon, but before that, I'm releasing a new book! 😄

I love all of you and thank you for reading!

~PioneerWoman