Goin On Tour!

I was gently shaken awake. I opened my eyes and looked at my shaker. It was Kimberly, she looked tired.

"What's wrong, Kimberly?" I asked, sitting up. She just looked at me and sighed. "It's nothing, we're packing for tour. I'm j-j-juust tired." She yawned.

I could tell that wasn't all. "What time is it? What day is it?" I asked. She looked at me. "It's about noon. And Monday." She told me. She went to leave but I grabbed her hand.

"Whatever is wrong, you can tell me." She smiled at me and nodded. "I'll tell you later, ok? Thanks!" She walked away.

I slowly got up and was attacked by two corgis! I laughed and started to pet them. They cuddled with me on the couch. I saw a confused looking Neil walk through the door.

"There y'all are! Finally! Sorry, Grace!" Neil said quickly. I noticed he was talking to the dogs. I laughed as he jumped onto the now cramped couch with us.

"So, who are these cuties?" I asked, giving them both kisses. "Addie and Moses!" Each one woofed to their name. I smiled at them. "Cool names! Do y'all need any more help?" I asked.

"No, we're fine! Actually, my dad is going to come and look at your head, to make sure you don't have any bad damage. And we're going to eat a late lunch." He smiled at me.

"Oh. Alright! When is he going to be here?" I asked, looking at Neil. I realized for the first time he had beautiful eyes.

"Probably in about 30" He smiled at me. "Hey, want to go to the creek for a bit?" I nodded quickly, so quickly I became a bit dizzy.

"Yeah." "Let's go, pretty girl." He smiled, before putting a hand over his mouth. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean.." "It's ok!" I smiled at him. I pretended not to notice his slip. Were both of them this awkwardly cute?

We reached the creek and Neil went behind some rocks and returned with fishing poles. "I usually hide these so they don't get eaten or carried away." He smiled.

These were different reels than I was used to. He put his hand on mine and I blushed. He showed me how to throw it.

I caught 3 bass and he only caught 1 bass and a perch. "Seems like you're off your game!" I smirked and yelled over the waterfall.

Before I knew it, he had started a splash war! I splashed him back. He tackled me into the shallow end. I started to laugh, until my head throbbed.

"Neil, my head is killing me." He looked really concerned. "Alright. Sorry! That was my fault. Let me carry you." "It wasn't your fault. You don't have.." He had already stowed the fishing poles and was picking me up.

We reached the house, both soaking wet. He walked into the laundry and got two towels. Smiling, he gently wrapped me in one, as if I were a newborn fawn.

I saw Kimberly tear out of the house. She sighed when she laid eyes on me. "Oh. Ok, good. I was a bit worried when I didn't see you." She smiled wearily at me. "Sorry. I wanted to take her fishing." Neil said. "Shoulda known." Kimberly laughed, shaking her head.

"So, tomorrow we leave, but today, I have a surprise for you. After our dad checks you out, come to my room." Kimberly said, walking away.

I shrugged and leaned into what I thought was the couch. I was leaning on Neil! I jumped up quickly and felt dizzy.

He looked at me, concern written on his face. "Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" I said, sneaking a glance at him. He just smiled.

"It's ok!" I heard footsteps and turned around. Dr. Perry was behind me. "So, how is our little warrior?" He asked, smiling slightly. He set down what I assumed was a medical bag.

I heard Neil walk away with the dogs, their nails clicking on the tile. "I'm ok. My head still hurts. But, I'm ok, other than that." He examined me for a few minutes. Mostly looking at my gun shaped bruise.

After about half an hour, he asked me to lay down. "You have a slight concussion. I will have a low amount of pain pills for you, take it easy and only do things when you have to. And stay out of trouble. I don't want you getting hurt any more." He patted my knee and walked off.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I was gently shaken awake. I looked up and saw a frightened Kimberly. I jumped up, hitting her with my head. "Ouch!" She said. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" She just shook her head.

"It's ok. I shouldn't of scared you." She rubbed her face. "What's wrong. Tell me now. Sorry, I fell asleep, I didn't mean to." I said quickly.

"It's ok. Are you able to go to my room?" She asked me. I nodded.

We slowly made the way up to her room in silence. Her room was at the top of the stairs on the right.

She lead me to a hammock that hung from the ceiling. I laid on it, she sat on her bed. "I'm really afraid of that man." She bluntly said.

I nodded slowly. "I know what you mean." Rubbing my head, I smiled at her. "Look on the bright side! We'll have loads of security with us. There's no way that he'd be able to get through."

"That's not enough! I swear I saw him walking down the road. He smiled at me. As if. As if.." "As if what?" "I was an old friend."

I stared at her for a couple of seconds. "Have you seen his face? Can you actually describe him?" My eyes narrowed.

"No. That's the weird part. I just get this weird feeling when I'm around him. I... Wish I could say what he looked like." She bent her head.

She looked like she was about to cry. "Don't cry! It'll be ok!" I said, getting up and walking over. I sat and gave her a hug.

"Look. We'll have an amazing tour. Just let it go and we can deal with it when we get back." Smiling, I patted her on the back.

She turned to look at me before nodding, "Thank you." "If you ever need anything, just ask." I told her, getting up out of the hammock.

"Oh and thank you." I told her. "No, thank you! Wait. I haven't told you our surprise, have I?" Shaking my head, I smiled. These people are too nice to me!

"Well, you're now a guest on our tour! You're going to be opening for us!"