Surprise?

Kimberly POV

I chuckled softly as I closed the door to her room. I had the best idea ever! I ran down the hallway and out to my car, starting it. I was now fully off my meds and able to drive.

I pulled into our little home and got out, my brown cowboy boots hitting the pavement. I ran upstairs, past my brothers practicing for our show the next night. We had been there all day, setting up.

I logged onto Facebook and looked up Grace's profile. I scrolled down to her "likes" and looked at her top favorites, other than Carrie and Miranda. We were on the top, followed by Kacey Musgraves, and Taylor Swift. Then, Luke Bryan.

I had called all of them and explained my plan. Only Kacey and Taylor could come, Luke was on tour. I was planning to have them hang out with Grace all day tomorrow and then go to the concert, hopefully if she can be released early!

I heard a knock on my door and turned around. JP was standing there. "How are you feelin, KP?" He asked me, eyes searching my face.

I shrugged. "I'm alright. Just trying to make sure my surprise is going to stay together!" I laughed nervously.

"Aw you're so sweet. I'm sure it'll work out perfectly. Just have faith. How about you go pick out outfits? And then we can have a date?" I nodded slowly.

"Can we visit Grace sometime in there?" He nodded. "Thanks! I just feel bad, her parents are super busy and she has some friends but most of them are home for the summer." He nodded sympathetically.

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the living room. Reid and Neil looked up and started making gagging noises. "You'd think they'd act their age, not their shoe size." JP laughed. I smiled.

"Do y'all want to come shopping with me for Grace?" In the end, all of us piled into my car and we tore off upon the great eyes of Nashville.