Gettin Ready For The Show!

Grace POV

We reached LP Field around the back. I felt the bus stop and smiled. I had a weird gut feeling but just chose to ignore it, this was Nashville!

We climbed off the bus, we had a few hours before show, to set up, practice, and tune. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, no makeup yet. Reid grabbed my hand and we walked together toward the green room. There were tents set up for our show to use as a green room.

There was food and drink on the table. I grabbed a bag of turkey jerky and sat down, thinking. I had had a weird feeling all day, as if something was going to happen. "Hey! Grace! You kinda tuned out for a moment!" I jumped, Reid was waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry! It's just... Nevermind." I said, not wanting to worry him with something that was probably nothing. "It's okay. Please tell me." He said, looking into my eyes. I looked away and sighed. Reid gently pulled my chin toward him and titled it up. "Please tell me." He begged quietly. "I've just had this weird feeling. I'm probably just tired." I said with a smile. He nodded, giving me a kiss on my hand. I smiled.

We ate and he walked off. He returned a few minutes later with a smoothie and two straws. I grinned at him, he always knew how to make a girl feel special! We finished the smoothie and I felt better, the odd feeling was slowly going away!

"Reid! Do you wanna come with us to tune?" I heard Neil ask. My phone vibrated. "I'll catch up! You go ahead!" I said with a smile. Reid cast a worried look at me before running off.

I looked down at the text: Unknown:

"Well that was real cute. Saw your little interview. Break up with him or he's a dead man. I'll be watching! Don't you dare tell anyone. And no tricks. You know I hate playing games!" I dropped my phone, a horrified expression on my face.

I quickly picked it up and started crying. What was I going to do!?