Chapter 41

{Natalie's Pov}

I woke up to Matt's arms around my waist. I couldn't move and really didn't want to. I looked at Matt and wished that I could go back in time and said yes to Matthew and not Shawn.

Don't get me wrong I like Shawn but we took things to quickly. Shawn is a great guy and I have a feeling that we will become really close friends. Shawn is amazing and any girl will be lucky to date him.

Matthew is something else. He is cute, sweet, and funny. He has been there for me when Cameron was gone or with Laura. Matthew is one of my best friends and I know he cares about me than most of my friends besides Cam. I know that I just got out of a relationship but of Matthew did ask me out I would say yes.

I try to get out of Matthew's arms but it doesn't really work. I try a couple of time but his grip is to strong. I give up and rest my head on his chest and try to fall back asleep since its 5 am.

"Natalie, you need to leave. I hate you get out of my sight and life!" Matthew yelled at me.

"But Matthew, I don't even know what I did!" I yelled though all the tears.

"Yeah you do! You're a fucking slut! Go away I don't want you here! I never want to see your face!" He yelled. I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Okay if that what you want I guess have a good life Matthew Lee Espinosa." with that I walked away with tears running down my face and for some reason we were on a cliff and I walked off and didn't stop.

I felt like I was flying but the truth is I was falling. Falling and falling to my death. All I could hear was screams. I don't know why I walked off the cliff that was 500 ft from the ground. I finally saw my life flash before my eyes and hit the ground.

I woke up with sweat running down my face and Matthew woke up when I sat up in the bed.

"Natalie? What happened?" He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I had a really bad dream. You were bad at me and said some mean words and I don't even know what I did and I killed myself." I was crying now and Matthew was rocking me back and fourth.

"Shh you're fine now. I would never saying anything mean to you I hope you know that. I love you, Natalie. Not in a friend way more than that." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too, Matthew. I have for a while but never noticed it. I am just scared." I admitted. I am scared that if we do date it will mess up our friend ship. I want to date him but what if things go wrong?

"Why? I am scared too but I love you. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll have, and I am in love with you" Matthew smiled. And this is why I love him.

"Aww Matthew can quote 'The Fault In Our Stars'! But what if we do date and things go bad. What if you never want to be friend again?" I said. I couldn't look him in the eyes but I felt his hand go under my chin so we were looking each other in the eyes.

"Natalie, I love you and even if we fight I know we can get through it and still be friends. We both know that we like each other not love yet. Even though we just said it we didn't really mean it that way. I know we won't say it for a little while and I'm okay with that. As long as I get to say that your mine I will be the happiest guy in the world. But I'm going to find a way to make you mine." (A/n sorry I had to have a 5 sauce moment!) Matthew was looking me in the eyes and was getting closer to me.