Chapter 36

{Hayes' Pov}

Crap. Crap. Crap!

What am I going to do for Hallie and I anniversary! I had everything planned out in North Carolina! I was going to take her to a carnival that was going to be in down then watch the fireworks after the carnival. I don't know what I am going to do here in Texas!

Maybe I could take her to dinner and a movie. No we did that our first date. Uh I don't know what there is to do in Fort Worth!

Maybe I can ask Natalie if she will let me use her 'secret spot' I bet she will.

Right now it's 9 in the morning and no one is awake but I need help if I am going to set up a date there.

I run upstairs to Natalie's room and see Hallie and Natalie asleep.

"Natalie wake up I need help! Please its about my date with Hallie!" I whispered in her ear.

"Hayes what time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"9 in the morning" I said.

"Okay I will meet you downstairs in 10 minutes okay?" She put her hair up.

"Okay." I walked downstairs. (Sorry just had a The Fault In Our Stars moment sorry!)

Gosh I hope this works.

{Natalie's Pov}

I wonder what Hayes has in mind for their date. I am guessing he wants me to distract Hallie for the day. I have a good idea if he wants me too.

I walk downstairs to see that everyone is still asleep. I walk into the kitchen and Hayes is making waffles.

"Did you make me one?" I asked I am starving right now.

"Yeah here" he hands me a plate and I dig in.

"So what do you have in mind for the anniversary?" I was still eating but didn't have any food in my mouth.

"I was wondering if I could use your 'Special spot' for our date because I have no idea what to do!" Hayes was freaking out.

"Hey no need to freak our okay? You can use my spot and I will distract Hallie till tonight. Have the guys help you with everything and Madi I bet she will help set up. I will take Hallie to the mall and do things. You have a gift right?" I asked.

"Yeah I will go wake up the guys and have Nash call Madi. I will most likely have her go get food for a picnic. Thanks Natalie!" he gave me a hug.

"No problem! If I were you I would go wake the guys now and I'll call Madi and ask her to help" I walked up to my room and called Madi. She said she wants to help and she would be over in 20 minutes.

Hallie is still asleep. I will guess I should let her sleep while I change.

I change into a just a tank top that says 'Here's to never growing up' it's purple. I put on black shorts and my black vans. I don't feel like doing doing anything with my hair so I keep it natural.

I look at the time and its 10 am now. Madi texted me and said she is coming over to pick up Hayes and Nash so they can set up.

I walk downstairs and the guys are up now. I walk over to Cameron and give him a hug from behind. He jumps at first but the realizes it me.

"Good morning Nat. Why are you up so early?" He has a smirk on his face.

"That was one time okay! And Hayes needed help this morning for his anniversary thank you very much!" one time I was so tried from the night before and I slept the whole day.