Chapter 2

{Matthew's Pov}

"Mom why can't we move back to New york?!" I ask.(A/n I made this up I know he lives in Virginia)

"Because sweetie your dad got abetter job here in Texas and we need to start our life over you know what happened back in New York" said my mom.

"Yeah I know what happened but it wasn't my fault!'' I said "sweetie just go get ready for your first day of 10th grade!" she said

*one hour later*

I went to find my schedule first I have spanish then I have math and so on. I hate school with a passion but who doesnt? I made my way to my locker and Spanish.

I don't really have any friends yet here that's great but today is football try outs! I was in A team last year at my old school so I hope I make it. I walked in to Spanish and everyone stop what they were doing and look at me... Great I hope I don't look funny I told my mom I should have ate pancakes I bet I have syrup on my shirt or mouth.

The teacher Mrs.Harwell gave me my assigned seat. This girl walked in she was the most beautiful girl I have ever see. Sound cheesy but she is. She has dark brown hair and and tan skin and dark brown eyes. I couldn't stop staring at her she is so pretty. Next thing I know she is walking over to me!

"Hey you must be Matthew I'm Natalie!'' wow all I could say was "Uh yeah" wow Matt your stupid! *forehead slap* "um okay nice to meet you where are you from?" she said "I moved her from New York" I said "Wow I have always wanted to go there!" she said "Alright class lets begin" Mrs.Harwell said. I thought to myself and said she has to be mine.

{Natalie's pov}

"Hey you must be Matthew I'm Natalie" I said "Uh yeah'' Matthew said *wow way to impress a girl* "Um okay nice to meet you where are you from?'' I said "I moved here from New York" he said "Wow I have always wanted to go there!" I said "Alright class let's begin" said Mrs.Harwell. We just learned what we are going to be doing this year and the projects we will do. I can't wait to see Luke my boyfriend we have been dating since this summer and that's 4 months now!

He is that captain of the baseball team and football team even tho football try outs are today. Luke was the kind of boyfriend ever girl dreams of he sweet and funny and caring. On our first date he took me to the zoo then to dinner it was so amazing! We even got to feed the penguins he loves them! We both work at the zoo that's how we got to feed them but anyways today is 4 months! He is the best thing in my life besides my friends and family!

I find luke in the hallway talking to his friends I sneak up behind him and hug him. He jumped then realized it was only me. "Happy 4 months!'' I said.

"Really it's been 4 months? Just kidding I love you!'' he said "I love you too"I said "well I have math next with Mr.hood what do you have next?" he said.

"I have the same class! Destinee is in our class too!" I said.

We walked off the class hand in hand. Gosh how did I get so lucky? I saw Destinee talking to Abby and Madi. Thankfully I have Luke and Destinee and Abby and Madi in this class! Ugh we have assigned seats in this class too! At lest I sit by Abby and Madi and Destinee sit right beside our table but Luke sits on the other side of the room. He sends me a sad face wow he can really make a girl feel like a princess! Then thats when he walks in...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does Natalie have feelings for Matthew? Does Matthew have felling for her?
I hope you guys like it my
Kik- thisisnatalie_1
Kik to tell me what you think and what I should change and I need people to be Nash's girlfriend and taylor caniffs and Arron and Carter Reynolds
Love,
💕⚓Natalie⚓💕