Chapter 37

{Natalie's Pov}

When you break up with someone you are supposed to be sad right? There are always those girls who over react. There is always that one girl who it's doesn't hurt her.

That is me. I am that one girl who doesn't care that I am single now.

When I got that text all the weight lifted off my shoulders.

All I could do is think of that 'Other Guy'. And I am sitting next to him right now.

Cameron and Carter are in a deep conversation about baseball. I nudge Matthew. with my elbow and point to my phone that is on the table. He reads the texts them give me a frown.

I whisper in his ear "It's fine. I was going to break up with him anyways. I'm happy now because now I can like that 'Other Guy I was telling you about! I hope I'm not moving to fast." I say.

"No I don't think you are. So who is this 'Other Guy'? Do I know him?" he ask tilting his head to the side.

"Oh yeah you know him! You see him all the time" I smile. I guess Matt doesn't know the 'Other Guy' is him. Might as well have fun with this. He has this confused look on his face.

Cameron and Carter stop talking and ask what happened.

"Well I am single! I was just telling him about this other guy I like. I hope I don't sound like a slut. I am just moving on and I wish I would have gone out with the 'Other Guy' first not Shawn" I say. They all look confused at first. Then Cam looks at Matthew then back to me. I nod then Cam whispers to Carter and Carter gets this huge grin on his face. Matt still doesn't know what is going on, we all laugh at him.

"No it's does not make you look like a slut. I ship you and that 'Other Guy' I hope you guys go out" Cam winks at me. "Yeah me too!" Carter laughs. "Yeah I guess me too?" Matt is still confused.

After we get done with our pizza we get back in the car. I am laughing so hard because Cameron is struggling with his seat belt.

We turn on the radio and 'Problem' by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea comes on and Matt turns the radio all the way up. He starts singing and lets just say Matt isn't the best singer in the world but he can rap! We are all singing and Cameron and Carter are making vines of me and Matt. I am singing Ariana's part and Matt is raping Iggy's part. We are all laughing so hard.

We finally get back to my house I see Madi's car and Alyssa's Taco Bell car are in my drive way. Don't ask Amelia got her car costume made. I wonder why they are here. Not to be mean but I kind of wanted to spend time with Matt since we haven't hung out in a while.

"Hey Matt! Do you want to go somewhere with me?" I asked Matt.

"Yeah sure. Where are we going?" Matthew asked.

"I was think about going to the movies? And maybe if you want to... go see The Fault In Our Stars with me?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Anything for you!" Matthew put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to my car.

When we got to the movies Matthew paid for everything even thought I told him no.

After the movie is over we walk out to the car. I am still crying because Augustus died. Matthew might have cried just a little but I didn't say anything.

When we get to the car my phones starts to ring and see it my mom.

"Hey Matt I have to take this. Hey mom. When are you coming home?" I asked into my phone.

"We are coming home tomorrow in time for Magcon. You don't have to bring your brother with you. We are flying home tonight so see you then!" with that she hung up. She should have just texted me that.

"Your mom?" Matt asked starting up the car.

"Yeah she told me that they are flying back tonight. I still get to go to Magcon with you guys! Can you believe you get to meet your fans tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah is crazy! I'm super excited about meeting them and spending time with the guys and you" Matt blushed a little.

----

When we get back to the house Alyssa and Madi's cars are gone. All we hear is yelling coming from the house.

Matthew walks in front of me just to make sure everything's okay.

When we walk in and all the guy were yelling over a video game and I don't see Hayes or Hallie. Matt goes and hangs out with the guys. I tell him thank you for everything that he did and goodnight.

I walk upstairs and go into my room and pick out clothes to wear to bed. I go and take a shower and then check my phone.

Matthew tagged me in a tweet.

"Had an amazing night with @natalie78200 saw TFIOS! Great movie!" - @TheMattEspinosa.

I smile at his tweet and tweet him back.

I hope that I am not moving on to fast. I don't even think Matt likes me anymore. I hope he likes me because I really like him.

{Matthew's Pov}

Today was a great day! I got to spend time with the guys and Natalie.

I really want to know who this other guy is. Carter and Cameron know so I wonder if they would tell me? Maybe maybe not.

"Hey Carter! So you know who the 'Other Guy' is that Natalie likes? Who is it?" I asked sitting down next to Carter.

"Okay I will tell you but don't tell her that I told you okay? It's you Matt" He looked at me and has this huge smiling on his face.

My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. What? Natalie likes me?

I guess I will have to spend a lot of time with her now. I can't even explain how excited I am that she likes me!

---------------------------------------------

Sorry about the chapter. It's kind of. Filter chapter! Next chapter will be at Magcon!

So when you look up Matthew Espinosa I'm not even on there any more. I don't know what happened. Maybe its because I changed the title name from "You Found Me ~Matthew Espinosa fan fiction~" to "You Found Me //Matthew Espinosa//" I have no clue.

So sorry guys! I was going to update before I reached my goal of 100 votes. I am so excited! SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT! FRIDAY IS MY LAST DAY! Thankfully it's a half day! Since school is almost out that means more updates! Yes! I will be busy this summer but I will try to update when I can! I might update on Saturday!

So if you guys are going to the One Direction Concert on August 24,2014 I want to meet you guys! Kik me so we can maybe meet up!

Thanks guys! Vote? Comment!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓