Chapter 24

{Nash's pov}

I was so scared when I woke up in a hospital. I forgot what happened to me and I have no Idea why I am here. I push the help button and some young girl comes in my room.

"You must be Nash Grier how do you feel?" She asked. "Good but I can't remember even coming here what your name?" I asked. "Oh yeah it's Alison" Alison said.

"That a pretty name what grade are you in?" I asked. "So many questions I'm in 10th grade" she said. "Sorry for all the questions but you would look good with one of my friends his name is Matthew he is in 10th too" I said.

Matthew need to get his mind off Natalie because he has been so heart broken ever since they told us that they were dating. "Yeah I think I might know him but maybe you could introduce me to him" she said. "Yeah of course what your number?" I asked. She put her number in my phone and she left.

My mom and Hayes and Skylynn and Cameron came in like a hour later. My mom was so scared when she got the phone call and Hayes said he couldn't sleep the past couple of days and Skylynn just missed me. Hayes' girlfriend Hallie is here but they wouldn't let her come up. Hallie is the best girl Hayes could have picked.

They let me go back to sleep because I was supper tired. It took me I while to go back to sleep. Alison came and gave me pain killers since I have like 2-4 broken ribs and my arm and my leg too I think? I can't really move my head because my neck hurts too.

I was in some random room I couldn't tell where I was it was very dark and I was tied to the chair.

"Nash I told you to leave Cameron alone I told you I would have to do this to you if you didn't leave him alone" someone said but I couldn't tell who it was.

"Uhh you are you? And you never told me to leave Cameron alone?" I asked. Some girl stepped out off of the dark. She looked really familiar. "Who are you?" I asked. "Aww Nashy doesn't remember me" she said.

"Yeah I don't why am I here and did you put me in the hospital? Or did Luke?" I asked. "I can't tell you anything till you remember me" she said and then walked off.

I woke up sweating really bad. I hope that was just a dream but I felt so real!

{Natalie's pov}

Mrs.Grier got cut off by my door bell ringing. I have no idea who it is? Everyone is in my living room.

"Oh hey Natalie, Jacob said I could stay the night with you guys" said one of my brothers friend Caden.

"Uhh yeah sure he is in his room sorry for the mess my friends are staying over for a couple of days" I said. Caden ran off to Jacob's room. Ugh I didn't tell him he could have anyone over but oh well.

Everyone was waiting for me. Alyssa stole my seat. "Okay what were you saying Mrs. Grier?" Cameron asked.

"Oh yes okay so Nash is awake but we still don't know who did this to him and he can't remember anything from that day so that doesn't really help and he is going to come home in a couple of days" she said.

"Do you guys think it was Luke? Because I do I mean it makes since but I could be wrong" I said.

"That does make since but after you left Cam's house Luke left to go back to his house where ever that is" said Hayes. "Wait who is Luke?" Mrs. Grier asked.

"Uhh he is my ex boyfriend he made up this lie that I wanted him back but I don't and he came to Cameron's house and everyone was there but I left early and I have no clue what happened after I left" I said. "Okay so we all think Luke did this to Nash?" Alyssa said. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Okay so what should we do about it? Should we wait to see if Nash remembers" asked Madi. "I think that would be best because what if it wasn't Luke maybe someone we didn't know about" I said. "Yeah we guys I am tried and I don't want to dream about so I am going to go to bed night guys" Aaron said.

With that everyone headed to bed. Alyssa and Madi and Hallie all stayed in my room since it was mainly guys in my house and Mrs. Grier and Skylynn are staying in the guest room. All of the guys are sleeping in the living room. We all get our spots for tonight and head to bed. I wake up and hear someone knocking at my door. I wonder who it is?

"Skylynn what are you doing up? It's like 2 in the morning?" I asked. "I can't sleep and mommy isn't waking up" she said. "Well do you want to come and sleep with me?" I asked. "Yes!!" She said jumping up and down. "Okay let's go to sleep and maybe tomorrow morning we can go get donuts!" I said. "Okay night Natalie!!" She whispered yelled. With that we both feel asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for the 28.1k!!!!! So who do you guys think the girl in Nash's dream is? Do you guys think Matthew will fall of Alison? Or will they even meet? Who do you think hurt Nash? Luke or that girl? Once again thanks so much for all the reads!! And btw I read your comments and I comment back!! VOTE? So sorry for the short update it is usually longer but I didn't feel like writing today but I did while I was in the car for 9 FREAKING HOURS!!!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓