Chapter 35

{Natalie'spov}

When Alyssa told us that she thought maybe Alison did everything to Nash it kind of makes sense.

Alison was all over Nash at the hospital until Madi came. She might have liked Nash and wanted to get closer to him.

After Matt rejected her she got all mad. She tries to talk to Hallie but Hallie ends up running away.

I have been thinking about that all night it was on my mind and wouldn't go away.

Today we are going to go to the 5 Seconds Of Summer concert but no one knows yet that we are seeing Luke. I am excited to see Luke again. Even though he said all that crap.

We have about 3 hours before the concert so I decided to get ready.

I curled my hair and put on my 5 SOS shirt I got. I found these black high waisted shorts and put those on with my black floral van. My vans have pink and white flowers on them. I put on just mascara and chap stick. And I can't forget my 'Our Moment' perfume!

All of the girls went back to there house but Hallie. She wanted me to do her hair for the concert.

I walked downstairs to find Hallie. She was talking to Hayes. "I hate to enter up this conversation but we need to do you hair Hallie," I said.

"Yeah okay" she said goodbye to Hayes and we went upstairs.

"So how are you and Hayes?" I asked.

"We're fine he has been so much happier since Nash came back. I can tell that he is." she smiled.

"You guys are so cute! how long have you been dating him?" I asked.

"8 months tomorrow," she smiled.

"Aww what are you going to do for your anniversary?" I asked.

"I have no idea I think Hayes is planning it." she said.

After I finished curling her hair we went downstairs to make sure all the guys were ready because we have to go pick up Alyssa and Madi. After everyone gets in the cars we drive to pick the girls up.

In my car I have Matthew, Shawn Taylor, Alyssa, and Madi. The rest are in Cameron's car and Jack G. rented a car.

We are driving to The House Of Blues for the concert. I have to radio on 106.1 and I hear the start of 'She Looks So Perfect' and I look at Madi in the review mirror and she smiles at me and I turn up the radio really loud.

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel Underwear and I know now that's all so down.." Madi and I are singing at the top of our lunges.

Everyone is laughing at us but we keep singing.

When we get there we all meet up at my car and I hand them there bracelet thing that means we paid for front row seats.

We get in the House Of Blues and we have about 5 minutes till the show starts and some of the guys fans have spotted us.

All the guys are taking pictures with their fans and following them on twitter. They all look so happy to be with their fans. They just have to wait 2 more days till Magcon!

The lights go out and you hear people running on stage. Madi and I are jumping up and down because we are super excited. Matt and Cam are standing next to us and are fangirling too.

The lights go on and all you hear is screaming girls. Luke is standing right in front of us and see us an waves.

All of the guys look at me and look mad. I guess I forgot to tell them that Luke and I made up.