Chapter 39

{Fans's Pov}

Today was day 2 of Magcon. All of the guys got up at 7am to eat breakfast.

Lets just say... The cafe was a big mess after the guys left. They had to clean it up after they were done eating.

They all went back upstairs to get ready. Today all the guys were wearing their own shirts.

Natalie, Madi, and Hallie got out all of the things that they got the guys at the mall. They put the things into piles to guy to the guys. They went to the guy's room and handed them the things.

"What is this?" Sam asked. They all looked in the bags and started laughing.

"It's a bag full of silly things that you guys have to wear today at Magcon! Duh what else do you think it is?" Madi said then did a hair flip to be funny. We all laughed at her.

"Well, while you guys get changed then we will go since we have a couple of things to do. Bye!" With that Natalie grabbed Madi, and Hallie's hands and ran out of the room before the guys could question.

----

They guys got dressed in the things that the girls got them and were laughing at each other.

Some of them had One Direction things and make-up on that came with the bag. There were so many things in the bags like make-up, nerd glasses, Afros with a lot of color, snap backs, silly necklaces, silly string, and a lot more.

It was about an hour till the second day so they all went down to the room where Magcon was set up in.

When they walked passed the main doors and all they heard were girls screaming out their names. They walked over to the windows and made silly faces at the girls and laughed.

They were just talking to a few fans who were in the building. They followed some of the fans on twitter and Instagram.

It was time of Magcon all of the guys ran the other way. Away from all the screaming girls.

Matthew and Nash were trying to find the girls upstairs while the rest of the guys were trying to find them down stairs. No one could find them so everyone was freaking out. All of there things were still in their rooms. They decide that they would look for them after the VIP session.

---

Natalie, Madi, and Hallie were at the airport wait for a couple of important people.

All of the flights were in and the girls went to go find who they needed to find. They split up find the other girls. Yes there are other girls coming to the Dallas Magcon but they are only staying 2 days.

The guys don't know this but all of their girlfriends are coming to the first Magcon. Natalie and Madi got it all worked out. That's why they all left so fast to get to the airport find the gates and park the car and get in.

They found all of the guy's girlfriends and introduced them selfs.

"Okay so I kind of know your guy's names since all the guys talked about you guys all the time!" Natalie said.

"But I don't know your guy's name!" Madi and Hallie said.

"I'm Cassandra, Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend. This is Ashley and she is Jack Johnson's girlfriend." Cassandra said.

"I'm Molly, Taylor's girlfriend. We have known each other since 2nd grade." Molly said.

"I'm Carly, Carter's girlfriend and this is Zoey she is Aaron's girlfriend she is kind of shy." Carly said. Zoey looked up from her book and smiled.

"Okay well I'm Natalie and that's Madi and Hallie. I'm single for right now and Madi is dating Nash and Hallie is dating Hayes." Natalie said.

"Yeah! Let's go back to the hotel where Magcon is and surprise the boys!" Madi yelled.

---

It was half way through Magcon when the girls got there. They all had VIP passes to meet all of the guys at the same time. All of the girls were 10 in line and they were getting so nervous to see their boyfriends.

After waiting a long time they were first in line. They all the sunglasses on and hats so the guys wouldn't notice. Mahogany counted down in the microphone and everyone was confused.

"3.2.1!" the girls took off their sunglasses and hats. They guy's faces were priceless. They were all so happy and laughing. Bart knew about it so he recorded the whole thing.

After Magcon was over everyone went out to eat at The Hard Rock Cafe since it is a block down.

They all were laughing and having a good time. They were all so happy to see their girlfriends. Matthew, Cameron, and Shawn had no one.

Matthew and Cameron sat beside Natalie since that was the closet girl they had. Laura, Cameron's girlfriend wasn't able to make it again.

Sam and Jc and Brent went back to California. They all had a good time at Magcon but they have to get ready for Digifest.

They all ate the headed back to the hotel and started packing for the next Magcon. The first Magcon was amazing and they had about 300 people come.

They knew that the numbers would get bigger and bigger. People would leave and join. New things would happen good and bad. A couple of people knew they might be leaving soon but not yet or for a couple of months.

The guys had a amazing time at Magcon in Dallas. They will never forget where they started out.

It's all started out with just an app. Who knew that just one app could change their life? One app changed many people's lives. Thanks you Vine for changing the guy's life's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shout out to

•@.m1messenger *I think that your? Sorry can't tell if its a one or nah*

•@.Espinosagold

•@.Rawr_Unicorns

And a special person who has helped me though a lot this week and last week. Thanks a lot man! @.noelia_conejo!

Shout out!

"What if the army of The Lord Picked up and dusted off their swords Vowed to set the captives free And not let Satan have one more What if the church for Heaven's sake Finally stepped up to the plate Took upon God's promise And stormed hell's rusty gates"

Name the song and artist.

Sorry for the late update I got home from Church Camp on Saturday and I am helping out with VBS at my church with my best friends! I have been really busy and in 2 week I am leaving for a mission trip with my youth group and best friends! I'm really excited about that!

I wanted to say that... If you steal my idea I would LIKE you to ASK me first and don't just take them and act like they are yours. Because we all know they are mine. Give me credit and ASK before you steal them. Thanks! You know who you are. I'm still mad in not upset I'm mad. But whatever I have more thing to focus on than my friend stealing my things.

Thanks guys for the 250 notification when I was gone. I was surprised I got that many! Sorry for the boring chapter I am running out of ideas. Sorry. Thanks for all the votes and read and comments. 5 Sauce Hearts Upon Our Sleeves is one of the best songs they have made! Thanks guys love you!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓