Chapter 32

This chapter won't be in Natalie's pov so yeah! Make sure you read the authors note! To find out how to get a shout out!

{Matthew's Pov}

Alison wasn't being nice to anyone but Nash, Taylor, and me. She keeps making out with me and it is really gross!

She pined me to the wall at Babes and then she started to make out with me again.

I don't think things are going to work out. She is taking things way to fast.

"Hey Alison why don't I take you home okay?" I asked hoping she will say yes so I can break things off. "Yeah sure lets go" she said.

The car ride is so awkward she keeps trying to touch me. This is not a kind of relationship I want to be in. (A/N if you watch PLL I thought of the scene in the season 4 the last ep. where it shows Ali in the room with Ian!)

When we get to her house I am so happy I rush out of my car. She gets out fast too.

"Well Matty I had a amazing time with you and everyone" she said. "Yeah but here is the thing Alison I can't date you I thought you would be a different person and I still having feelings for another girl and I just can't date you I am sorry Alison" I said. I started to walk away but she grabbed me wrist. "Matthew you can't do this to me! You know you like me! Please Matt" she said. "No Alison I can't I'm sorry" with that I left.

{Alison's pov}

Fine if Matthew doesn't want me then I can get someone else too! Stage 3!

Ugh now I want to hurt Natalie more that Matthew just told me he has feelings for her and not me! She is going to pay.

I have a couple of ideas of who I can steal. Brent, & Cameron. I know who Laura is she went to my grade school. She was so nice! But I was mean to her because she got all the boys!

I think I will go with Brent since that slut Alyssa told me off. This is why you don't get on my bad side. I will hurt people and I won't care. Alyssa is the least of my problems.

Natalie is the main one. She always get in my way! She stole Matthew from me and she took my Magcon pass. This isn't right! She need to get a life! Ugh people these days.

I think I will go over there tomorrow and say I left my sweatshirt and then try to find Brent! Then start to make out with him and make sure Alyssa is watching then leave. Yep that is a good plan! Good job Alison!

*Next Day*

"Hey uh Alison what are you doing here?" Aaron asked. "I left my sweatshirt here last night" I said. "Oh okay go get" he said. Yes it worked!

"Hey Aaron where is Brent?" I asked. "Uhh I think in the backyard" he said and walked off.

I walk around trying to find Brent but I can't find him! I hear the door open. I walk towards the door and yes it Brent!!

"Hey Brent whatch you doing?" I asked. "Umm nothing I just got back from Alyssa's house and she is getting out of the car why?" he asked. "This is why" then I kissed him.

He was shocked at first but then he stayed shocked.

{Alyssa's Pov}

"No you sang the wrong verse!" I yelled at Brent. "No I sang it perfect it was you who messed it up!" he said laughing really hard. "No I never mess up the Pokémon theme song!" I laughed. "Okay we will finish this later lets go to Natalie's house I want to go hang out with the guys" he said. "Yeah let's go by Taco Bell first" I yelled! "Yassss!" We both ran to the car.

When we got to Natalie's house everyone was here and some other car. I bet it is Madi maybe?

I walked inside and saw Brent pined to the wall by Alison.

"Oh no you didn't bitch! get off my man!" I yelled. "Oh no Alyssa it's not what it looks like" Alison said. "Bitch what? Bitch what?" I said. "I didn't--" I cut her off. "Alison you may have Matthew fooled but not me!" with that I punched Alison in the face.

She was taken back but then she started to fight back. I punched her right in the eye. She punched me in the arm and she is really weak so it didn't hurt at all.

"Guys break it up!" Cameron yelled. "Back off Cameron! Stop she need to learn a lesson!" I yelled as he pride me off of Alison. "She looks like she did!" he yelled. "No she need to leave and never come back!" I yelled almost in tears. "Alison you need to leave and you didn't have a sweatshirt last night leave now and never come back!" Cameron yelled at Alison. "Fine but I don't your sorry asses to come crawling to me!" Alison yelled. She left and we were all happy too.

"Alyssa, you know I would never to that to you she came at me first I swear!" Brent said almost in tears. "I know she did that I know you would never do that to me" I said hugging him. "Alyssa, I love you" he said. "I love you too Brent" I said.

I am not sure about anything anymore. Everything is horrible Alison is messing with everything! She is trying to break everything. She needs to stay away from everyone!

I was a little nervous to tell Brent that I loved him but, I do. I have never felt this way with anyone not even when I was dating this guy named Ethan who I had a crush on forever! I can see that Brent is the guy who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love him with all my heart.

Alison can't ruin that. I love Brent way to much for that to happen and she can't get in the way of that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the sucky chapter! I wanted to get writing it over with so I don't have to rush on Saturday! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 135.5K READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Once again sorry if it wasn't what you wanted! And guys it #TeamMatalie! Thanks so much for reading it! sorry it sucked really bad I don't really know what to write anymore I am having writer's block! Thanks guys love you! vote? comment? Thanks! Oh and s/o to Ashley_watt_

I think I am going to have contest now for shout outs! If you can guess this song you get a shout out! Rules tell me the songs name and who sings it!

"Baby I feel you pull me to the dark side one look and you control me from the inside I'm just a puppet on your string you can make me so anything"

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓