Chapter 26?

Lets try this again for the 3rd time now... 😤 or maybe not...?

{Natalie's pov}

"Natalie?" Nash asked. "Yeah uhh.. am I interrupting something?" I asked. "Oh no you fine I was about to leave hi I'm Alison on of Nash's nurse nice to meet you! I can't wait till you hook me up with that guy Nash!" Alison said then left.

I wonder who Nash is setting her up with? Taylor? Carter? Aaron? I don't know but I want to know.

"Nash how are you?" I asked. "I'm okay but sore how is everyone?" he asked. "Worried. About you and sad. other than that we are all okay" I said. "That's good... Natalie do you know who did this to me?" he asked.

Oh man here come the waterworks! "Uhh to be honest Nash no one knows who did this but you if you can even remember who it was" I said. "Why can't I remember? I feel so stupid!" he said angry now.

"Nash its fine I bet it will all come back to you!" I said. "Yeah me too" he said. "Well Nash I better go and let the rest of the guys get there turns" I said. "Yeah I can't wait to get out of this crap! and go to Magcon!" he said. "5 more days!" I said. I gave him a very light hug then left.

I walked into the waiting room and all the guys are on their phones. They are worse than girls!

-------------

Madi and I leave since we had our turns and Amelia is staying with Brent. When we are pulling out of the parking garage I see a brown headed girl standing right behind my jeep. I can't see her face only her hair. I can't tell who it is.

"Madi who is standing right behind my car?" I asked. "Uhh Natalie no one is behind your car maybe you saw something?" she said. "Yeah maybe? Want to go to sonic before we head home?" I asked. "YES!!! HURRY DRIVE FAST GO NATALIE GO!!" She yelled. "Okay okay I'm going" I laughed.

We got our drinks and went back to my house. We try to find the remote to the tv but give up after 20 mins of looking. My house is a complete mess right now since the guys are staying here till Nash gets back. Madi is so excited that Nash is coming back!

{Matthew's pov}

We were all still waiting for our turns. This really pretty girl keeps walking by the front desk. She is a tall blonde and looks about my height but I might be a little taller. Her blonde hair is curled and she is in a red and white striped dress thing. I guess Taylor caught me staring.

"Aye Matt just go talk to her" Taylor said. "Its not that easy Taylor" I said. "Sure it's not that easy I will give you 5 bucks if I go over there and she doesn't give me her name and you give me 5 bucks if she does" he says with a smirk. "Deal" I said. We shake hands and the deal is on.

{Taylor's pov}

I walk over to the girl who Matt was looking at. Man she is hott! Her long blonde hair that is curled.

"Hey I'm Taylor and you are?" I ask. "Alison why are you talking to me?" Alison asked. "See that guy over there *points to Matt*" I ask. "Yeah he is cute" she said the blushed. "Aww some ones got a crush and anyways he likes you and I said I would get your name for him" I said. "Well you got my name what's his?" she asked. "Matthew" I said. "Well go tell Matthew that my name Alison" she said then walked off.

"Did you get her name?" Matt asked really eagerly. "Slow down Matt yes I did she told me to tell you that her name is Alison" I said. "Wow isn't she hott" he said. "Yeah and she might have said you are cute" I said.

I think all of us guys need to get Alison and Matthew together! He needs to get his mind off of Natalie which I think is working with Alison. They would be amazing together.

{Alison's pov}

That Matthew was really cute! I hope that I will get to see him again. Wait. Maybe this is the guy that Nash is going to set me up with! OMG! I need to go ask Nash now! Matthew is all I can think of now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for everything that you do! love you a lot! Thank you guys so much for the 57.8k! You guys are the best sorry for the short chapter! I have been really busy lately!! And I have Volleyball starting back up this week and stuff! so yeah! Once again thanks so much! love you guys!

Love,

⚓💕Natalie⚓💕